PDA

View Full Version : Mularkey and Clements suck

BillsFever21
10-02-2005, 04:11 PM
These guys are bozos. They always say we're a running team but I don't see it.

McGahee was tearing it up but we pass most of the time. I don't buy Mularkey's crap when he says that anyway. In Pittsburgh he was far from a running team. He aired it out all the time.

It seems like we'll run on 1st down for a yard and then he gives up for that series. Next will be an incomplete pass and then we're stuck with 3rd and 9 which we don't pick up either.

The first drive McGahee was awesome and then we quit using him. We pass till we're 2 scores down and then we run the ball to try and change things up.

These chumps are in over their head and it's Donahoe's fault for hiring Mularkey. It's no coincidence he was one of our last choices when we hired him. Donahoe needs his hand puppet to play Mr. Yes man to him.

He's supposed to be this offenseive guru but we haven't seen it yet. If our defense and/or ST's doesn't create points we can't score and neither of them are doing it this year. Our defense isn't creating TO's like we did down the stretch last year and that was against worthless teams.

The playcalling is terrible and our team is playing with no emotion and both fall back on the HC. Mularkey is another bum.

Dozerdog
10-02-2005, 04:21 PM
My biggest complaint is that they get success running- then go away from it with the damn gaget plays.

McGahee rips a 30 yarder- next play is an aborted flea flicker.

Penalties also killed us. So many drive stops negated with def holding. Moulds holding on the 40 yard run by McGahee hurt too.

BillsFever21
10-02-2005, 04:24 PM
My biggest complaint is that they get success running- then go away from it with the damn gaget plays.

McGahee rips a 30 yarder- next play is an aborted flea flicker.

Penalties also killed us. So many drive stops negated with def holding. Moulds holding on the 40 yard run by McGahee hurt too.
Mularkey said we're gonna win with running the ball and playing good defense while they brought JP along slowly. They have done neither of these so far.

As far as the penalties go I have a bad feeling it was the crooked refs and the NFL who wanted to see the Saints win their first home game. It will make a great story for them the rest of the week.

Dozerdog
10-02-2005, 04:28 PM
Mularkey said we're gonna win with running the ball and playing good defense while they brought JP along slowly. They have done neither of these so far.

As far as the penalties go I have a bad feeling it was the crooked refs and the NFL who wanted to see the Saints win their first home game. It will make a great story for them the rest of the week.I hear that crap about "rigged" games and it's ridiculous.What a cop out. Want to say a ref did a bad job? That's one thing. But to suggest the NFL fixed the game - well- you just want to play a sympathetic victim.

Seriously- give me ONE logical reason for it.

A warm & fuzzy story in the ppaer? C'mon. The rewards compared to the risks are immeasurable. Can you imagine if it got out that the NFL orchestrated one game? They would lose BILLIONS of dollars.

jamze132
10-02-2005, 04:41 PM
I rank Tom Clements right up there with Kevin Gilbride. They have to be two of the most incompetent offensive coordinators in the history of football.
W T F goes on through that little pea brain of Clements throughout the course of a game? Seriously, WTF???

Drive 4 Five
10-02-2005, 04:42 PM
I hear that crap about "rigged" games and it's ridiculous.What a cop out. Want to say a ref did a bad job? That's one thing. But to suggest the NFL fixed the game - well- you just want to play a sympathetic victim.

Seriously- give me ONE logical reason for it.

A warm & fuzzy story in the ppaer? C'mon. The rewards compared to the risks are immeasurable. Can you imagine if it got out that the NFL orchestrated one game? They would lose BILLIONS of dollars.

I agree. If that is the case, then we should just quit watching right now. What is the point, right? It was the BILLS who lost this game with no one or nothing to blame but themselves. That goes for EVERYONE-coaches and players alike.

I do agree that Mularkey & Co. is like Williams & Gilbride Part II. You can tell that Pittsbugh was just crushed when Mularkey left the team. I remember at the beginning of last year, when Mularkey came to coach the Bills, Cower made some comments about getting back to basics, to what the Steelers do BEST and that is DEFENSE and RUNNING the football. SMASH-MOUTH Football. These coaches haven't got a clue as to what that means. If they did, they wouldn't be drafting skill position players ALL the time instead of offensive and defensive linemen. It all starts up front, in the trenches, and that is not the philosophy of this team right now.

BillsFever21
10-02-2005, 04:43 PM
I rank Tom Clements right up there with Kevin Gilbride. They have to be two of the most incompetent offensive coordinators in the history of football.
W T F goes on through that little pea brain of Clements throughout the course of a game? Seriously, WTF???
Whatever his decisions are it falls back to Mularkey too. He hired him and sticks with him. He can also override his decisions if things aren't going well.

Mularkey needs to take over the playcalling and see if he can turn things around any.

BillsFever21
10-02-2005, 04:49 PM
By benching Losman he wants to make it look like it's JP's fault instead of the coaching staff.

Did he really think that an average QB as it is will come off the bench after little practice and lead this team to victory? If so then he sucks more then it already seems he does.

You gotta give Losman the experience on trying to come from behind. This isn't gonna be the only game a QB will have to lead his team from behind. I don't think it would've mattered but you gotta give him the chance. Holcomb certaintly wasn't gonna come off the bench and do it.

If you're gonna bench the starter during the game then that decision needs to be made at halftime. Not with 13 minutes left in the game.

What is even more crazy about it was Losman was 5 for his last 7 for 50 yards or so. He waits till he actually put together a string of good passes.

Donahoe and this coaching staff needs to go. We will never be a good team with these guys leading the troops.

paladin warrior
10-02-2005, 04:56 PM
How long keep Mularkey contract???

frank74
10-02-2005, 04:59 PM
it's donahoe's fault, all of it. he hired these morons and drafted these sub-par players. he must go and until he does, it's not gonna change. we won't win another game this year, mark my word.

Drive 4 Five
10-02-2005, 05:01 PM
We should have known as much when Mularkey threw Losman to the wolves (Patriots) last year. They definitley are going the wrong way about this whole situation.

paladin warrior
10-02-2005, 05:05 PM
it's donahoe's fault, all of it. he hired these morons and drafted these sub-par players. he must go and until he does, it's not gonna change. we won't win another game this year, mark my word. yes I agree with u. and what the hell Donahoe's came from???