• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kerr
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Can't wait

to see Roscoe Parrish and Kevin Everett on the field. I want to know if these guys will be future stars for this offense. Watching this offense struggle, makes you want to see these guys on the field ASAP after using our 1st and 2nd picks on them. I want to see if these guys are as good as advertised by TD and Co.
  • BillsFever21
    • Aug 2004

Re: Can't wait

It's gonna be a while. Parrish will be out for about 3 more weeks.

We'll probably see him after our bye week. Without a training camp and having to rehab is season will mostly be a waste.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFever21
      It's gonna be a while. Parrish will be out for about 3 more weeks.

We'll probably see him after our bye week. Without a training camp and having to rehab is season will mostly be a waste.
      Parrish had most of the training camp. It was Everrett that didn't. I think he'll be like McGahee was a couple years ago. He'll be activated from the PUP at the end of the season and will either see no time at all or little time.

Comment

• BillsFever21
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
        Parrish had most of the training camp. It was Everrett that didn't. I think he'll be like McGahee was a couple years ago. He'll be activated from the PUP at the end of the season and will either see no time at all or little time.
        He didn't have any game action though.

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
          • May 2003

What difference does it make? I think we have seen and will continue to see that it matters not who starts at QB, who is running or catching the ball, how good our LB'ers and DB's are, if you don't have the muscle and talent up front, it is all for nothing. I truly belive that and I always have.

Comment

• Kerr
            Hall of Fame Zoner
            • Feb 2005

It would just be nice to get to see them play this season, at least one of them. We know we'll see Parrish play this season. I'm hoping Parrish can be the secret weapon for us this season.

Comment

Working...
            X