PDA

View Full Version : 1-3

Kerr
10-02-2005, 05:03 PM
This team's pathetic record. Would it be fair for us to give up the season just yet having started 0-4 last season, only to turn it around?

This must be some kind of cycle that shows this team start off slow before they get going. I really hope that's the case.

Although it's hard to swallow, the season is still young and we should have a little bit of confidence at least that this team can turn it around. And this is only because we were 0-4 last season. Otherwise, I would have given up ALL hope.

BillsFever21
10-02-2005, 05:06 PM
This team's pathetic record. Would it be fair for us to give up the season just yet having started 0-4 last season, only to turn it around?

This must be some kind of cycle that shows this team start off slow before they get going. I really hope that's the case.

Although it's hard to swallow, the season is still young and we should have a little bit of confidence at least that this team can turn it around. And this is only because we were 0-4 last season. Otherwise, I would have given up ALL hope.
We turned it around last year becaue we ran into teams like Cleveland, Arizona and San Francisco. We also got Seattle and St. Louis when they were playing their worse football of the year.

When it counted(Pittsburgh) we choked against a bunch of backups.

During that winning streak we only beat 1 team with a winning record. That stretch made us overrated for this season.

If you give us the worst teams in the league again this year we could possibly go on a run like that again. That bad thing is this year we get teams like Denver, Kansas City and Carolina instead.

RedEyE
10-02-2005, 05:11 PM
The good news is the rest of the AFC East is playing horrible as well. The Jets are on their way to a loss against Baltimore today and the Dolphins are a far cry from division leaders. With that being said, we're still only one game out of first place in the division. However, if something isn't done soon the season will quiickly slip away from this team.

If we can keep a positive spin on Buffalo's losses, it's that we have lost to 3 NFC teams thus far. If we can get good wins in the AFC and the East, this season could be saved. But of course that's being seriously optimistic.

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=afc align=middle><TD class=afc colSpan=13>AFC East </TD></TR><TR class=bg1 align=middle><TD>Team</TD><TD>W</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>T</TD><TD>PCT</TD><TD>PF</TD><TD>PA</TD><TD>Home</TD><TD>Road</TD><TD>AFC</TD><TD>NFC</TD><TD>DIV</TD><TD>Streak</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left width="20%">Miami (http://www.nfl.com/teams/news/MIA)</TD><TD align=middle>2</TD><TD align=middle>1</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD><TD align=middle>.667</TD><TD align=middle>68</TD><TD align=middle>51</TD><TD align=middle>2-0</TD><TD align=middle>0-1</TD><TD align=middle>1-1</TD><TD align=middle>1-0</TD><TD align=middle>0-1</TD><TD align=middle>Won 1</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left width="20%">New England (http://www.nfl.com/teams/news/NE)</TD><TD align=middle>2</TD><TD align=middle>2</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD><TD align=middle>.500</TD><TD align=middle>87</TD><TD align=middle>108</TD><TD align=middle>1-1</TD><TD align=middle>1-1</TD><TD align=middle>2-1</TD><TD align=middle>0-1</TD><TD align=middle>0-0</TD><TD align=middle>Lost 1</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left width="20%">N.Y. Jets (http://www.nfl.com/teams/news/NYJ)</TD><TD align=middle>1</TD><TD align=middle>2</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD><TD align=middle>.333</TD><TD align=middle>44</TD><TD align=middle>60</TD><TD align=middle>1-1</TD><TD align=middle>0-1</TD><TD align=middle>1-2</TD><TD align=middle>0-0</TD><TD align=middle>1-0</TD><TD align=middle>Lost 1</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left width="20%">Buffalo (http://www.nfl.com/teams/news/BUF)</TD><TD align=middle>1</TD><TD align=middle>3</TD><TD align=middle>0</TD><TD align=middle>.250</TD><TD align=middle>48</TD><TD align=middle>69</TD><TD align=middle>1-1</TD><TD align=middle>0-2</TD><TD align=middle>1-0</TD><TD align=middle>0-3</TD><TD align=middle>0-0</TD><TD align=middle>Lost 3</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Kerr
10-02-2005, 05:14 PM
We turned it around last year becaue we ran into teams like Cleveland, Arizona and San Francisco. We also got Seattle and St. Louis when they were playing their worse football of the year.

When it counted(Pittsburgh) we choked against a bunch of backups.

During that winning streak we only beat 1 team with a winning record. That stretch made us overrated for this season.

If you give us the worst teams in the league again this year we could possibly go on a run like that again. That bad thing is this year we get teams like Denver, Kansas City and Carolina instead.
That's true, but any team is one injury away from blowing their season, and anything else can happen. Stranger things have happened in this league.

SkapePhin
10-02-2005, 05:22 PM
The good news is the rest of the AFC East is playing horrible as well. The Jets are on their way to a loss against Baltimore today and the Dolphins are a far cry from division leaders. With that being said, we're still only one game out of first place in the division. However, if something isn't done soon the season will quiickly slip away from this team.

If we can keep a positive spin on Buffalo's losses, it's that we have lost to 3 NFC teams thus far. If we can get good wins in the AFC and the East, this season could be saved. But of course that's being seriously optimistic.

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="afc" align="center"><td class="afc" colspan="13">AFC East </td></tr><tr class="bg1" align="center"><td>Team</td><td>W</td><td>L</td><td>T</td><td>PCT</td><td>PF</td><td>PA</td><td>Home</td><td>Road</td><td>AFC</td><td>NFC</td><td>DIV</td><td>Streak</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="left" width="20%">Miami (http://www.nfl.com/teams/news/MIA)</td><td align="center">2</td><td align="center">1</td><td align="center">0</td><td align="center">.667</td><td align="center">68</td><td align="center">51</td><td align="center">2-0</td><td align="center">0-1</td><td align="center">1-1</td><td align="center">1-0</td><td align="center">0-1</td><td align="center">Won 1</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="left" width="20%">New England (http://www.nfl.com/teams/news/NE)</td><td align="center">2</td><td align="center">2</td><td align="center">0</td><td align="center">.500</td><td align="center">87</td><td align="center">108</td><td align="center">1-1</td><td align="center">1-1</td><td align="center">2-1</td><td align="center">0-1</td><td align="center">0-0</td><td align="center">Lost 1</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="left" width="20%">N.Y. Jets (http://www.nfl.com/teams/news/NYJ)</td><td align="center">1</td><td align="center">2</td><td align="center">0</td><td align="center">.333</td><td align="center">44</td><td align="center">60</td><td align="center">1-1</td><td align="center">0-1</td><td align="center">1-2</td><td align="center">0-0</td><td align="center">1-0</td><td align="center">Lost 1</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="left" width="20%">Buffalo (http://www.nfl.com/teams/news/BUF)</td><td align="center">1</td><td align="center">3</td><td align="center">0</td><td align="center">.250</td><td align="center">48</td><td align="center">69</td><td align="center">1-1</td><td align="center">0-2</td><td align="center">1-0</td><td align="center">0-3</td><td align="center">0-0</td><td align="center">Lost 3</td></tr></tbody></table>
I think the Bills season comes down to next week. If the Bills can beat Miami at home, they place themselves back in the mix.. If they lose, they are pretty much done.

Drive 4 Five
10-02-2005, 05:24 PM
Ha! The Dolphins are the BEST team in THIS division. Go figure. I'll tell you what men, if that is the case, then we should all start wearing these...

:baghead:

Yeah I am trying to remain optimistic. Can you tell? This team appears to be going NOWHERE like really FAST. I'll tell you what though, i ain't ashamed to wear my Bill's garb or have a gigantic Bill's blanket hanging in my office like some of the losers that have been posting today about how they are considering quitting Bill's Nation. Screw all that.

MDFINFAN
10-02-2005, 05:33 PM
Ha! The Dolphins are the BEST team in THIS division. Go figure. I'll tell you what men, if that is the case, then we should all start wearing these...

:baghead:

Yeah I am trying to remain optimistic. Can you tell? This team appears to be going NOWHERE like really FAST. I'll tell you what though, i ain't ashamed to wear my Bill's garb or have a gigantic Bill's blanket hanging in my office like some of the losers that have been posting today about how they are considering quitting Bill's Nation. Screw all that.

Well for right now that is exactly the case, So, are you wearing yours?

RedEyE
10-02-2005, 05:34 PM
I think the Bills season comes down to next week. If the Bills can beat Miami at home, they place themselves back in the mix.. If they lose, they are pretty much done.
...and the Phins had the extra week to prepare. Going to be interesting.

Lexwhat
10-02-2005, 05:34 PM
Look, lets think about this.

Since it's obvious we are not going anywhere fast, and we will never beat an elite team this year, I say we start to rebuild. I hope we are 2-14 this year and TD and MM are fired.

Dont get me wrong, I hate losing, but would you rather go 6-10 and keep TD and MM here OR go 2-14, get a high draft pick and new management and coaching? If we keep MM and TD we are doomed for next season as well. Which means that delays our rebuilding phase even more.

I know I've said this plenty of times before, but I hope we can grab offensive-coordinator Brad Childress from Philly. Or maybe I am being too optimistic and thinking too early.

Either way, let's just start the rebuilding and let JP play out the rest of the year. Might as well see what he can do.

The_Philster
10-02-2005, 05:42 PM
If we get new management and coaching we'd be rebuilding next year anyway

Drive 4 Five
10-02-2005, 05:51 PM
Well for right now that is exactly the case, So, are you wearing yours?

Did you not read the rest of my post? The only person wearing a bag in my house is your MOMMA because my friends and I cannot have this orgy with her without it. She is too goddam ugly but she has a very nice body and is one freaky ass ***** so we cannot resist.

You know what sister? I thought you were one of the RARE Dolphin fans who came here to talk football and now here you are acting like FTP and the rest of em'. Go to hell *****.