• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kerr
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Feb 2005

TD:"I think everyone's on thin ice as far as i'm concerned."

I didn't really understand the whole audio because it souded like mumbling through my speakers. This was TD's last comment from the post game audio on the site.

What's your interpretation of this comment?
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Re: TD:"I think everyone's on thin ice as far as i'm concerned."

He's also freaking tired of losing and Ralph chewed his ass right before the media lynching.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kerr
      I didn't really understand the whole audio because it souded like mumbling through my speakers. This was TD's last comment from the post game audio on the site.

He can thank himself for putting the fate of the team in the hands (unfairly to Losman, I may add) in essentially a rookie QB's hands, and then not getting better protection for him.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RedEyE
        He's also freaking tired of losing and Ralph chewed his ass right before the media lynching.
        I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

For 10 years the OL has been addressed...incorrectly...but it was addressed...draft somebody on day 1 for crying out loud.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Philagape
            WIN NOW
            • Jul 2002

Does TD include himself in his statement? He should
            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
              For 10 years the OL has been addressed...incorrectly...but it was addressed...draft somebody on day 1 for crying out loud.
              Like "can't miss" Kenyetta Walker?

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                • Jan 2003

And how many first rounders are on NE's starting line?

It's not about first round linemen, they are harder to predict than QBs are.

Comment

• Philagape
                  WIN NOW
                  • Jul 2002

Yes, he has done a perfect job of fielding five bodies on the O-line. We'd really be in trouble if we had only three or four. (although it seems like that sometimes)
                  "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                  2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• X-Era
                    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Kerr

How about yourself there TD? Dont ya think we could have actually signed someone this offseason? I hardly consider Bennie Anderson a big offseason signing.

Comment

• AndreReed83
                      Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
                      • Mar 2004

A decent O-line would instantly make this team light years better. If TD doesn't improve the line vastly next year, it will be more of the same for another season.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
                      "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• slakjaw157
                        • Oct 2003

Mike Williams was a day 1 and look what he has done. IMO we need to actively search for an established OL via free agency in the off season.

I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be sir. Do you maggots understand that?

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                          My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                          • Apr 2004

Might as well throw in "D-line" as part of that sentence. We can't control the line of scrimmage on either side of it.

Comment

• Sportsuser101
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by jp-era
                            How about yourself there TD? Dont ya think we could have actually signed someone this offseason? I hardly consider Bennie Anderson a big offseason signing.
                            Who did you want to sign then?
                            Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• Ebenezer
                              Give me a minute...
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Philagape
                              Yes, he has done a perfect job of fielding five bodies on the O-line. We'd really be in trouble if we had only three or four. (although it seems like that sometimes)
                              when did I say he addressed it correctly...I said he didn't

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
                              X