X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

I'd say bench Losman

If Holcomb didn't look like complete dog poo out there too. Maybe it's because it was late and he didn't practice with the first team, I don't know, but starting him over JP doesn't seem like much of an upgrade, especially if Holcomb can't scramble to save himself like JP can.
  • Slim
    • Apr 2004

Re: I'd say bench Losman

Agreed, leave Losman in there the rest of the season. Maybe he'll find his grove. Look at Eli Manning, last season he sucked, this season his teams leads the league in points per game.

Comment

• colin
      Drew's my hero!
      • Jul 2002

we need to run 60%+ first of all.

second

B. Bollinger 14/28 149 0 0

brooks effing bollinger is better than JP, and he had no damn run game and played the ravens.

holcombe could convert a few third and 5s, jp can't

Comment

• Fairway
        • Jul 2002

agree. Holcomb is not the answer. People are going off his 1 great playoff game.

Comment

• Sportsuser101
          • Feb 2005

I'm a big of JP supporter as anyone but I'm not sure if he's going to help us right now. He has been absolutely awful. Even the game we won he wasn't too good. He could have been picked off 3 times in the game. And it seems like every week he's throwing to a wide open defender and the defender drops it. The only thing that he does well is run. He is not accurate at all on the deep ball and when he's accurate on the short routes he fires it giving his wideout a split second to turn and catch it. He does not throw the screen pass well. I don't think JP should be starting for us right now.
          Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

If we bench Losman, this will be a very long and boring season. About the only thing we have to look forward to is JP's progress throughout the year.

Without him, we will have a mediocre career backup QB playing behind a mediocre O line, calling on a mediocre D - which can stop neither the run nor the 3rd down pass - to try to bail us out.

JP will make things interesting. His benching will make this season a complete waste.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Sportsuser101
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
              If we bench Losman, this will be a very long and boring season. About the only thing we have to look forward to is JP's progress throughout the year.

Without him, we will have a mediocre career backup QB playing behind a mediocre O line, calling on a mediocre D - which can stop neither the run nor the 3rd down pass - to try to bail us out.

JP will make things interesting. His benching will make this season a complete waste.
              Progress? He has gotten worse and the last game we played was against the worst defense we played.
              Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

Working...
              X