PDA

View Full Version : Don Criqui

chernobylwraiths
10-02-2005, 07:41 PM
is done.

Man, one more of those "these NFL players are great tacklers" lines and I was gonna puke.

I should have put on Murph.

Dozerdog
10-02-2005, 07:45 PM
Why wouldn't you?

Criqui was one of their top guys in the 1980's on NBC. Too bad. I remember him ripping Norwood a big one in 1992 vs the Raidrers. We won in OT at the LA Coluseum, but Norwood missed an XP, a couple of chip shots...ect. I can't remember quite what he said- but I do remember :rofl: when he said it.

Ebenezer
10-02-2005, 07:51 PM
How about Gannon using the same quote from Duece McAllister about 15 times...weak.

colin
10-02-2005, 07:55 PM
gannon keeps saying ath-a-letic

over and over and over.

he announces like JP passes.

well, not that bad, but still terrible

chernobylwraiths
10-02-2005, 08:01 PM
Why wouldn't you?

Criqui was one of their top guys in the 1980's on NBC. Too bad. I remember him ripping Norwood a big one in 1992 vs the Raidrers. We won in OT at the LA Coluseum, but Norwood missed an XP, a couple of chip shots...ect. I can't remember quite what he said- but I do remember :rofl: when he said it.

I have the Sunday ticket and thought it would be screwed up if I was watching a bit of another game while listening to the Bills. I am an idiot for not doing it though. While I did miss a few plays, I'm glad I missed the heartache of that return at the end of the half. :ill:

I remember that game I think. Wasn't that the game that Edwards had the kick return for a TD? I thought that was in 90 because that was when I really had no faith in the guy. Norwood that is.