• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

Don Criqui

is done.

Man, one more of those "these NFL players are great tacklers" lines and I was gonna puke.

I should have put on Murph.
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Re: Don Criqui

Why wouldn't you?

Criqui was one of their top guys in the 1980's on NBC. Too bad. I remember him ripping Norwood a big one in 1992 vs the Raidrers. We won in OT at the LA Coluseum, but Norwood missed an XP, a couple of chip shots...ect. I can't remember quite what he said- but I do remember when he said it.

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

How about Gannon using the same quote from Duece McAllister about 15 times...weak.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• colin
        Drew's my hero!
        • Jul 2002

gannon keeps saying ath-a-letic

over and over and over.

he announces like JP passes.

well, not that bad, but still terrible

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Dozerdog
          Why wouldn't you?

Criqui was one of their top guys in the 1980's on NBC. Too bad. I remember him ripping Norwood a big one in 1992 vs the Raidrers. We won in OT at the LA Coluseum, but Norwood missed an XP, a couple of chip shots...ect. I can't remember quite what he said- but I do remember when he said it.
          I have the Sunday ticket and thought it would be screwed up if I was watching a bit of another game while listening to the Bills. I am an idiot for not doing it though. While I did miss a few plays, I'm glad I missed the heartache of that return at the end of the half.

I remember that game I think. Wasn't that the game that Edwards had the kick return for a TD? I thought that was in 90 because that was when I really had no faith in the guy. Norwood that is.

Comment

Working...
          X