• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Bufffalo Bills are now a college football team

It's too bad that many people's predictions are coming true...

When TD came here many folks were saying how TD never signed anybody of significance and didn't re-sign high priced players his team developed...the betting here is that it happens again...

Other than Moulds first contract and Schobel, who has TD signed? Sure, he has brought in Spkies, Adams and Fletcher but that was after he cleared the salaries and had to pay somebody...I just don't see him signing Clements or any of the other FA or bringing in somebody who costs big upfront money.

The Bills under TD are like a college team...constant turnover with nobody staying more than 4 years (except Mike Williams)...too bad they are also starting to look like one on the field...USC might give them a good game right about now...they couldn't stop Reggie Bush, that's a given.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bufffalo Bills are now a college football team

It's a horrible shame. It's like everything that was built in the 90's was completely torn down, destroyed and is now virtually non-existent. I'm not particularly fond of what John Butler did to the Bills Salary Cap, but he at least had a sense of loyalty and maintained that Buffalo Bills aura of rewarding the players that continually produced.

Since TD's reign, he has refused to do just that. Instead of building a football team, he's built a convience store of slashed priced football players that frequent through a revolving door. Telling the elite not to let the door hit them on the ass on the way out. Since taking over, each and every player that leaves Buffalo has bashed the organization in the media for not being upfront and truthful in negotiations. I'm starting to believe the hype. Add Clements and Moulds to that list in '06 if TD is still here.

Let's be honest, the 12th man recruited Spikes, not TD.
    Last edited by RedEyE; 10-02-2005, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X