PDA

View Full Version : A few 2006 free agents I found:

X-Era
10-02-2005, 08:04 PM
Charles Woodson- hes franchised
Drew Brees- franchised
Ryan Pickett- HHHMMMMM
Will Allen CB- If clements bolts how bout him?

Id like to add Pickett.

Just trying to look forward to SOMETHING

Dozerdog
10-02-2005, 08:20 PM
Next year is a mixed blessing-

SalCap will go up sharply due to new TV contract. Unfortunatly, it goes up for everyone, not just the Bills. Teams have more room to keep their guys that they normally would cut loose to save cap space.

Also, guys are less likely to accept a paycut. Normally a player like Moulds might take one because if he can't get it here, he won't get the same high price elsewhere. Now that the cap goes up- there is less incentive to take a cut.

BuffaloBillsStampede
10-02-2005, 08:30 PM
Pickett would be nice, I still can't decide on J.P. it seems like it's too early to give up on him yet, but it's very hard not too. Holcomb did not impress me either today, he kinda looked a little like a guy we had for a few years not too long ago. If Clements leaves it is going to be a downgrade no matter who we bring in. He in my opinion is top three in the league at his position. We difinetely need to start looking into the future a little because Fletcher, Adams, Vincent, and Milloy are not going to be around forever. If the season keeps up like it is now all we can hope for is a really really good draft. Bennie Anderson is just plain awful, I hear his name called for a penalty at least 3 times a game.