PDA

View Full Version : Come on Bills Fans

unpaid_bills
10-02-2005, 08:39 PM
As bad as that loss was, we easily could have won

McGee scores the TD at the end of the half Bills 14-13. Instead he stumbles and trips. Why did they just not move the F out the way?? It was a great run though, all for nothing

We convert the 4th and 1. Drive down the field and score
Losman actually completes a deep ball or any decent pass over 10 yds for that matter.
The long pass to Moulds that was picked, that one hurt.
Some imaginative play calling. Seems like the Defense knows what we are calling before we run the play. Losman roll out the right, for a pass, is pressured throws it away. How about a reverse to Evans or Moulds. Slant to Moulds, Anything to Evans. How about using the TE? They seem to be doing the same Pass plays over and over, roll out 5yd out to Shelton that strikes fears in D.

Losman will be OK, they have to get some basic plays that he throw consistently. Its looks like they havent even practiced some of these plays before. And we all know they are working on them all week.

Dont get me wrong I am just as disappointed as the next fan, but for as bad as we are playing we could have won all of these games. Its a long season Bills fans.

OpIv37
10-02-2005, 08:46 PM
"Almost" only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. NO was by far the weakest team on our schedule. Our O-line is pathetic. Our defense is pathetic. Our play-calling is pathetic. And we'd have to finish the season 10-3 with a very difficult schedule to have a shot at the playoffs. Sorry, it ain't gonna happen.

elltrain22
10-02-2005, 08:54 PM
I always try to be optimistic, but we have been saying would have, could have this whole year, bottom line is, we just can't friggen get it done; offensively & defensively. Whenever we need a conversion or a stop, the worst possible outcome comes to fruition. JPL is worse than I ever would've thought, McGahee isn't consistent, Moulds & Evans can't even be taken advantage of, and our defense sucks. We can't stop the run, we look slow in coverage, and are confused in almost every passing down, and our ability to create turnovers is mimicking the teams of 3-4 years ago. The only bright spots for us is our Special teams. Moorman, McGee, and Lindell are our MVP's, when you have to say that, its pretty bad. I say we just loose all the rest of our games, and draft Marcus Vick!!!

Dozerdog
10-02-2005, 08:54 PM
I've had enough gaget plays. Football 101 says use them when your regular stuff works consistently.

The most frustrating thing today was that kick return.

1- Awesome dancing by McGee

2- OK- you're in the clear with a convoy. Now- I see this all the time- why do the blockers have it in their stupid heads that they have to run to the end zone? If I were Josh Stamer reaching the 20, I'd stop, turn around, and hammer someone in pursuit (in the FRONT numbers)

3- Or better yet- SPREAD OUT 5 yards or more! This gives the runner room to cut back or use the guys in the convoy as a rolling pick. Clustering together creates a bowling pin effect- knock over the big clumsy guy and you trip over the big pile of bodies.

4- clock & field awareness- McGee has to know he's got no time- and that he's surrounded by white jerseys. Flip it back in a lateral! Who cares if the Saints recover- they can't do anything with it!

man I was yelling at the TV on that one.

OK

unpaid_bills
10-02-2005, 09:25 PM
Ok you are all right - I was just trying to find something positive, Its a long week, and we dont have much to look forward to.

unpaid_bills
10-02-2005, 11:30 PM
I always try to be optimistic, but we have been saying would have, could have this whole year, bottom line is, we just can't friggen get it done; offensively & defensively. Whenever we need a conversion or a stop, the worst possible outcome comes to fruition. JPL is worse than I ever would've thought, McGahee isn't consistent, Moulds & Evans can't even be taken advantage of, and our defense sucks. We can't stop the run, we look slow in coverage, and are confused in almost every passing down, and our ability to create turnovers is mimicking the teams of 3-4 years ago. The only bright spots for us is our Special teams. Moorman, McGee, and Lindell are our MVP's, when you have to say that, its pretty bad. I say we just loose all the rest of our games, and draft Marcus Vick!!!
I here you there. Optimism is all we have at this point, on the upside cant get much worse. They need to put the whole package together, Offense + Defense + Special Teams. For as bad as the Defense is playing they are actually giving us a shot to win. If you are holding your opponet to under 20 pts you should be in the game. We arent gonna win many games scoring 7 or less. I am curious if the team looks this bad in practice. They look very confused and on offense like these are all new plays or something. Very disheartening

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-03-2005, 05:46 AM
Coulda, shoulda, woulda......

don137
10-03-2005, 06:27 AM
This team has to be the most disappointing team in football along with the Vikings. The defense is not making any big plays, Losman looks like the second coming of Rob Johnson and the coaching staff does not seem to be making the right play calls or adjustments.

Jan Reimers
10-03-2005, 06:49 AM
I'm most disappointed in Mike Mularkey. Four games into the season, and he looks indecisive and panic-stricken in his handling of JP.

I thought he would have the courage to stick with his commitment to Losman, but instead, he is destroying the kid's confidence and ******ing his development by yanking him in a game where our vaunted D and O-line were once again every bit as ineffective as JP.

I have lost a great deal of respect for MM.

slakjaw157
10-03-2005, 07:31 AM
Losman looks like the second coming of Rob Johnson and the coaching staff does not seem to be making the right play calls or adjustments.

I have been saying this since week one and was bashed for it. He and RJ play the same brand of football.......losing.