• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Marketing Ploys!

It comes as a very sobering thought that the Bills are being run by a bunch of businessmen and not by coaches. This whole Hype JP and us moving forward is all BS. It's a marketing ploy and I and many of us have fallen hook, line and sinker.

Hall of fame defense and moving forward, what a way to sell a bunch of season tickets. I really don't think they care what type of team they field as long as the seats are filled. It's a business decisions now making all the moves and not coaches.

The only thing that will keep some of us tuned in this year is putting Kelly H in and seeing what mistakes he can make. He looked like he didn't read the book this week and wasn't ready. At least now he has all week to get ready.

The only positive thing that happened today is the Dirty Sanchez got benched, were he belongs. His wearing the helmet and looking ready to play really told me something. This guy got yanked out last week for one series and is thinking well they will put me back in, well won't they?

There was no competition for the starting job, they handed him the keys and told us he was great, we all bought it. The tampa game really scared the ***** out of him, I seen fear in his eyes.
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Re: Marketing Ploys!

Can people stick to football and not whacky conspiracy theories?

People- it's simple- The team only makes more money if they make the playoffs. The Bills actually want to win- not lose & trick the fan base.

The Bills just need to run more- and let JP learn the slow way- putting the ball up under 20 times a game. That, and to knock off the defensive penalties that have sustained drives in every game I've watched this year.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Re: Marketing Ploys!

Originally posted by Dozerdog
      Can people stick to football and not whacky conspiracy theories?

People- it's simple- The team only makes more money if they make the playoffs. The Bills actually want to win- not lose & trick the fan base.

The Bills just need to run more- and let JP learn the slow way- putting the ball up under 20 times a game. That, and to knock off the defensive penalties that have sustained drives in every game I've watched this year.
      Learning sounds great, this kid is not ready to learn. Competition lets you field the best player on the field. If you don't have to compete to get the job, how are you going to compete on the field. Is wasn't like being the starter is a birthright for JP is it??

How wrong was the management about moving forward?? Not saying DBled..... was going to do any better but do we need to have complete inexperience at one of the most important positions on the field?

Possession23:4036:20

Look at the time a possesions problem here. How do you expect to win if your defense is on the field all game long?? You don't and you can't, it's brutal.

Comment

Working...
      X