• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

TRADE MOULDS FOR ANOTHER QB!!!

i THINK we need to go out and find another QB from another team. Trade Moulds for a great QB that's ready now. We are top heavy on good receivers and Sam's opinion on JP means nothing. JP is not ready to start in the NFL, no where near. Does anyone have any ideas who has an extra awesome experienced QB??
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Re: TRADE MOULDS FOR ANOTHER QB!!!

Won't ever happen for a million reasons.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
      • Oct 2002

Gotta agree with Dozer.. It will never happen..

Comment

• Tbuffalobills
        • Jan 2005

LETS TRADE FOR PHILLIP RIVERS IN SAN DIEGO. Lets send Clements also since he isn't going to sign up with us in the off season. Or if we are really lucky lets Get Drew Brees...Did any one see him destroy New England Today?
        San Diego Bills Fan!

Bills Fan in San Diego Since 1994!

Comment

• clumping platelets

Can't trade Moulds because of the cap

Comment

• clumping platelets

If someone gave us the right deal, I wouldn't be against trading Nate "I hold 4th WR when my teammates sack the QB on 3rd down, but I'm the best CB" Clements

Comment

• Dozerdog
              In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tbuffalobills
              LETS TRADE FOR PHILLIP RIVERS IN SAN DIEGO. Lets send Clements also since he isn't going to sign up with us in the off season. Or if we are really lucky lets Get Drew Brees...Did any one see him destroy New England Today?
              The Bills would need $15+ million in cap space to acquire either Rivers or Brees (plus absorb Losman if they traded him or kept him) - and neither are going anywhere until at least the season is over.

And why would San Diego want to just give us their best players? You said it yourself- they just beat the Champs at home like they were redheaded stepchildren.

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                • Jun 2003

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                If someone gave us the right deal, I wouldn't be against trading Nate "I hold 4th WR when my teammates sack the QB on 3rd down, but I'm the best CB" Clements
                No way Clump, you might be mad at him right now, but he's one of your best, but if you want AJ, Sage, or Gus for him, we might be able to work a deal.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
                  • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Tbuffalobills

Would be dumb to trade for Rivers.. Rivers has less NFL experience than J.P. at this point.. Would love to have Brees but that will not happen even if Buffalo offered Clements..

Comment

• Captain Obvious
                    I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
                    • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
                    i THINK we need to go out and find another QB from another team. Trade Moulds for a great QB that's ready now. We are top heavy on good receivers and Sam's opinion on JP means nothing. JP is not ready to start in the NFL, no where near. Does anyone have any ideas who has an extra awesome experienced QB??
                    What team in the NFL would trade a half-decent QB for a WR who going to be 32 years old and on the downside of his career and due roughly !!.5 million$ over the next two years?

Here to point out the obvious....

Comment

• Historian
                      2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                      • Dec 2002

How about we trade for some offensive linemen that can block?

Comment

• Tinboy
                        • Aug 2004

Moulds is downhill from here but a good reciever, put him in the slot and let's draft Hagan (Arizona St.) or Nance (Miami).

We could probably get them both as a 2nd round pick (and go for Kiwanuka 1st round)

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

1.) We should let Losman play, even if it means sacrificing this season. If he gets a full 16 games under his belt, he'll be a very good QB next year.

2.) We need to get Parrish in action to determine how good he can be before we start talking about drafting another receiver.

3.) It is apparent that both the O line and D line (particularly DT) need help. We should concentrate any trade or draft efforts there.
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                            • May 2003

What are we playing Madden here?

Comment

• Historian
                              2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                              • Dec 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                              2.) We need to get Parrish in action to determine how good he can be before we start talking about drafting another receiver.

Comment

Working...
                              X