PDA

View Full Version : TRADE MOULDS FOR ANOTHER QB!!!

Mitchy moo
10-02-2005, 09:46 PM
i THINK we need to go out and find another QB from another team. Trade Moulds for a great QB that's ready now. We are top heavy on good receivers and Sam's opinion on JP means nothing. JP is not ready to start in the NFL, no where near. Does anyone have any ideas who has an extra awesome experienced QB??

Dozerdog
10-02-2005, 10:15 PM
Won't ever happen for a million reasons.

BADTHINGSMAN
10-02-2005, 10:22 PM
Gotta agree with Dozer.. It will never happen..

Tbuffalobills
10-02-2005, 10:23 PM
LETS TRADE FOR PHILLIP RIVERS IN SAN DIEGO. Lets send Clements also since he isn't going to sign up with us in the off season. Or if we are really lucky lets Get Drew Brees...Did any one see him destroy New England Today?

clumping platelets
10-02-2005, 10:24 PM
Can't trade Moulds because of the cap

clumping platelets
10-02-2005, 10:25 PM
If someone gave us the right deal, I wouldn't be against trading Nate "I hold 4th WR when my teammates sack the QB on 3rd down, but I'm the best CB" Clements

Dozerdog
10-02-2005, 10:28 PM
LETS TRADE FOR PHILLIP RIVERS IN SAN DIEGO. Lets send Clements also since he isn't going to sign up with us in the off season. Or if we are really lucky lets Get Drew Brees...Did any one see him destroy New England Today?The Bills would need $15+ million in cap space to acquire either Rivers or Brees (plus absorb Losman if they traded him or kept him) - and neither are going anywhere until at least the season is over.

And why would San Diego want to just give us their best players? You said it yourself- they just beat the Champs at home like they were redheaded stepchildren.

MDFINFAN
10-02-2005, 10:29 PM
If someone gave us the right deal, I wouldn't be against trading Nate "I hold 4th WR when my teammates sack the QB on 3rd down, but I'm the best CB" Clements

No way Clump, you might be mad at him right now, but he's one of your best, but if you want AJ, Sage, or Gus for him, we might be able to work a deal. :peace:

BADTHINGSMAN
10-02-2005, 10:44 PM
LETS TRADE FOR PHILLIP RIVERS IN SAN DIEGO. Lets send Clements also since he isn't going to sign up with us in the off season. Or if we are really lucky lets Get Drew Brees...Did any one see him destroy New England Today?

Would be dumb to trade for Rivers.. Rivers has less NFL experience than J.P. at this point.. Would love to have Brees but that will not happen even if Buffalo offered Clements..

Captain Obvious
10-02-2005, 11:17 PM
i THINK we need to go out and find another QB from another team. Trade Moulds for a great QB that's ready now. We are top heavy on good receivers and Sam's opinion on JP means nothing. JP is not ready to start in the NFL, no where near. Does anyone have any ideas who has an extra awesome experienced QB??
What team in the NFL would trade a half-decent QB for a WR who going to be 32 years old and on the downside of his career and due roughly !!.5 million$ over the next two years?

Historian
10-03-2005, 04:26 AM
How about we trade for some offensive linemen that can block?

:rolleyes:

Tinboy
10-03-2005, 04:58 AM
Moulds is downhill from here but a good reciever, put him in the slot and let's draft Hagan (Arizona St.) or Nance (Miami).

We could probably get them both as a 2nd round pick (and go for Kiwanuka 1st round)

Jan Reimers
10-03-2005, 05:15 AM
1.) We should let Losman play, even if it means sacrificing this season. If he gets a full 16 games under his belt, he'll be a very good QB next year.

2.) We need to get Parrish in action to determine how good he can be before we start talking about drafting another receiver.

3.) It is apparent that both the O line and D line (particularly DT) need help. We should concentrate any trade or draft efforts there.

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-03-2005, 05:45 AM
What are we playing Madden here?

Historian
10-03-2005, 05:57 AM
2.) We need to get Parrish in action to determine how good he can be before we start talking about drafting another receiver.

:rofl:

X-Era
10-03-2005, 06:30 AM
How about we trade for some offensive linemen that can block?

:rolleyes:
Lets just trade the entire team for the Cardinals entire team straight up.

BidsJr
10-03-2005, 07:10 AM
What are we playing Madden here?

Apparently.

But realistically, this is Moulds last year as a Bill. We do need to draft a physical WR early next year.

Jan Reimers
10-03-2005, 07:15 AM
Apparently.

But realistically, this is Moulds last year as a Bill. We do need to draft a physical WR early next year.
Hell, Sam Aiken will be in his prime by then. :drool2:

Mitchy moo
10-03-2005, 07:26 AM
Apparently.

That's why I figured if we got rid of him and got something for him now it would be great.

slakjaw157
10-03-2005, 07:44 AM

I beleive Moulds still has it, but we would be hard pressed to get anything for hiim, let alone a great QB that is ready now.

If you are soley talking about experience, Vinny already signed with the Jets.

slakjaw157
10-03-2005, 07:50 AM
1.) We should let Losman play, even if it means sacrificing this season. If he gets a full 16 games under his belt, he'll be a very good QB next year.

The only thing JP will be very good at in the future is sucking, and I'd say he has a good head start to obtaining that goal.

mysticsoto
10-03-2005, 07:54 AM
Moulds is downhill from here but a good reciever, put him in the slot and let's draft Hagan (Arizona St.) or Nance (Miami).

We could probably get them both as a 2nd round pick (and go for Kiwanuka 1st round)
Both Hagan and Nance will be gone by the 2nd rd!!! We should draft Nance next year to be Moulds eventual replacement. In the 2nd...maybe a stud Olineman or turn to FA if there are good prospects there. And we need better backups than Jerman...

I still feel Mularkey owed someone a favor and that's why Jerman is on the team. I can't believe he was kept b'cse of his skills...

Mitchy moo
10-03-2005, 08:01 AM
Both Hagan and Nance will be gone by the 2nd rd!!! We should draft Nance next year to be Moulds eventual replacement. In the 2nd...maybe a stud Olineman or turn to FA if there are good prospects there. And we need better backups than Jerman...

I still feel Mularkey owed someone a favor and that's why Jerman is on the team. I can't believe he was kept b'cse of his skills...
Skills and Bills are spelled similiar but they are far, far apart right now.

Jan Reimers
10-03-2005, 08:08 AM
The only thing JP will be very good at in the future is sucking, and I'd say he has a good head start to obtaining that goal.
I admire your clairvoyance, and wish I had your absolute knowledge of the future.

Tinboy
10-03-2005, 08:11 AM

I disagree I think Jackson (Florida) and Holmes (Ohio St.) will be taken before both of them, right now we are on the track of a top 5 pick (although I would hate to see that) and that means we should be able to pick up one these four players early round 2. I would like to see Hagan.

The Natrix
10-03-2005, 08:25 AM

Drew Brees looked worse than JP did after just 4 starts...

Marvelous
10-03-2005, 08:30 AM
Trade Moulds. ?? wtf! Skooby, i don't like you..

*Moulds has no trade value regardless esp with his cap. But he is on the decline and is only special to us.. Still my fav player, but i haven't had anything to cheer about this season......

Jayhawk
10-03-2005, 08:32 AM
no trade em

Mitchy moo
10-03-2005, 11:03 AM
Trade Moulds. ?? wtf! Skooby, i don't like you..

*Moulds has no trade value regardless esp with his cap. But he is on the decline and is only special to us.. Still my fav player, but i haven't had anything to cheer about this season......
We have much more pressing needs then a complaining WR. We are loaded with 6 WR's currently and have no one that can get them the Ball. Where is the money best spent??

BADTHINGSMAN
10-03-2005, 06:30 PM
We have much more pressing needs then a complaining WR. We are loaded with 6 WR's currently and have no one that can get them the Ball. Where is the money best spent??

Money needs to be spent on OL.. Get some good run blockers and let MaGahee lose.. That will open up the pass for J.P. or whoever is QB..

Mitchy moo
10-06-2005, 07:57 PM
moulds has a big mouth!!

JD
10-06-2005, 08:58 PM
Lets just trade the entire team for the Cardinals entire team straight up.
hells yea meng dats tha joint me be talkin bouts right thur ya hurd?

JD
10-06-2005, 08:59 PM
but anyways i say we go for vinny hes in his prime :hump: