PDA

View Full Version : For anyone who thinks Mularkey will start Holcomb anytime soon...

Kerr
10-03-2005, 12:22 AM
Foxsports.com:

Kelly Holcomb replaced J.P. Losman in the fourth quarter of Sunday's game against New Orleans. After a great opening drive, Losman struggled mightily for much of the game. He finished 7-for-15 for 75 yards and an interception, but coach Mike Mularkey said Losman will remain the starter. "J.P.'s the starter, and I''m going with J.P.," Mularkey said. "I think everyone understands that."

At least he's decided already.

MTBillsFan
10-03-2005, 12:33 AM
if JP doesn't learn this year, we'll be saying the same thing next year...he's our QB for now, and the future! Lets give him some more time...these are the growing pains we knew that would happen!

GO BILLS!!

Michael82
10-03-2005, 08:13 AM
if JP doesn't learn this year, we'll be saying the same thing next year...he's our QB for now, and the future! Lets give him some more time...these are the growing pains we knew that would happen!

GO BILLS!!
Great post, man! :bf1:

:posrep:

TacklingDummy
10-03-2005, 08:22 AM
I agree JP must play.

The Bills have to let him play a year so they can come to the conclusion that they can't go into next year without a starting QB.

I think the Colts scored the fewest points in a season (143), so far Buffalo has 48 in 4 games. They are on pace to score 192. Any chance the Bills beat the record?