• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Historian
    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
    • Dec 2002

On This Date in Bills History....

1964- The Bills move to 3-0 with a 23-20 win over the visiting Oakland Raiders.

1965- The Bills move to 4-0 with a 17-12 win over the visiting Oakland Raiders.

1995- OJ Simpson is acquitted of murder in Los Angeles.

1996- Bruce Smith is named defensive player of the month for September.

2004- For the fourth time in a row, the Patriots spank the Bills 31-17, this time thanks to 21 unanswered points by New England.
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Re: On This Date in Bills History....

Originally posted by Billsology
    2004- For the fourth time in a row, the Patriots spank the Bills 31-17, this time thanks to 21 unanswered points by New England.

Already preparing for spankings 5 & 6...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• vicmantak
      • Jun 2005

Re: On This Date in Bills History....

Originally posted by Ebenezer
      Already preparing for spankings 5 & 6...
      Not at all... it would be ridiculous but it seems that my predictions about the Pats are a little accurate and I predict that Bills will win both games this season... at least Patriots will struggle at Ralph!...

Destiny or not --- Patriots lost their best run and pass connexion defensive threat on Rodney Harrison exactly when they will host their toughest season's TE match and scoring passing threat on Antonio Gates and Keenan McCardell. On the other hand, I'm not mentioning that their 4 LBs will be a little busy trying to stop the run

"Defeat is simply a signal to press onward"
      - Helen Keller

"What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down"

- Mary Pickford

Comment

Working...
      X