PDA

View Full Version : MY cowntdown for TD's head has started.

justasportsfan
10-03-2005, 08:55 AM
Our coaching staff doesn't seem to be very smart lately. Smashmouth football? I'll believe it when I see it. I still have faith in MUlarkey but I'm still waiting for him to grow some balls. I don't like this nice guy personality. Nice 1st drive , but seems like they forget there's still more football after 1 drive. I have yet to see this team play 4 qtrs. since the texans game.

We have no OL.

Like I've said before, we need stud DE's. All this blitzing is getting us killed against mobile qb's. Without our blitzing, we can't get pressure on the qb's because our DE's "MOTORS" look like it has over 100,000 miles or needs an overhaul.

Are we gonna start rebuliding again next year? Which positions do we fix first? All we've been doing since TD came here is trying to find a coach, qb and OL. So far, this team looks like a team that's playing like it's in a rebuilding mode.

Our D looks like it's tired of carrying the O.

Young qb or not, TD has no excusses.

casdhf
10-03-2005, 08:59 AM
the playcalling was a little too cute, willis was gouging them. he could have had 200 yards if we ran him 30 times

justasportsfan
10-03-2005, 09:04 AM
the playcalling was a little too cute, willis was gouging them. he could have had 200 yards if we ran him 30 timesImagine that, we all know that and we're not even coaching at any level.
Actually, the playcalling was balanced. We ran 8 times in the 1st half and 8 times in the 2nd half :ill:

LtBillsFan66
10-03-2005, 09:19 AM
I'm off the TD bandwagon!

Forward_Lateral
10-03-2005, 09:36 AM
I think Clements will be the first to go, and I think it will be soon.

BillsFever21
10-03-2005, 09:45 AM
TD isn't going anywhere. Wilson believes in him and he just got a contract extension.

He's the one who passed on Lewis and Fox 5 years ago and instead hired chumps like Williams and Mularkey.

His coaching hiring decisions and lack of effort at shaping up the OL is his fault. He has made some good FA moves and drafted some good players but if he can't put together a good coaching staff and OL it doesn't matter.