X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madness
    • Apr 2003

Duece - 27 carries. Bills - 23 carries.

I don't care about the missed FG, our defense, JP's inability to do anything except run, the penalties (How many came from our OL??)...

Where is our ****ing dedication to the run?? Duece had 4 more carries then our entire team!!

If everybody, including the coaches, would let J.P. alone and just let Willis run, I bet J.P. would come around a little faster.

16 attempts for a team "dedicated to the run" is just pathetic.
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: Duece - 27 carries. Bills - 23 carries.

Yeah, our coaches are really staying with the old power running game and strong D, aren't they? And then, when they fail to give Willis anywhere near enough carries, and the D can't stop the run or the third down play, they pull Losman.

I have lost a lot of faith in MM and his stiffs . . er, staff.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

I don't like the playcalling.
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• madness
        • Apr 2003

I agree with both of you. MM was smart to call out Willis last week but he wasn't smart enought to let Willis prove him wrong.

I think Willis did prove him wrong this week and his lack of carries only strengthens the sting of MM looking like a fool.

Comment

Working...
        X