PDA

View Full Version : The Season is Far From Over

Forward_Lateral
10-03-2005, 10:08 AM
The season is far from over. I seem to remember a boat load of people pile off of the bandwagon after Buffalo's piss poor start last season. They ended up finishing 9-7. This team needs a spark. It needs to yank it's head from it's cornhole and start playing Blue Collar Buffalo Bills Football. Clements and Mularkey need to wake up. I don't care who the QB is, when you have a RB like McGahee, you GIVE HIM THE BALL. 18 carries is not enough. He needs the rock at least 25 times a game. Also, enough with the gidget plays. Nice flea flicker or fake flea flicker call. Stupid. Throw away all gadget plays, throw away all stupid 4 yard route plays. Why do you call short passes when it's obvious that Losman doesn't have the touch down yet? Talk about stupid. He actually looked not bad when he was in the pocket, and made a few good throws down field. Why go to his weaknesses? Makes no sense to me. It's like Bledsoe all over again. If you have a QB who can't put the touch on short passes, why the hell are you calling those plays? Just run the ball if you want a 5 yard gain. Jesus. I'm sick of this garbage playcalling, and this garbage Offense. I don't understand how an offense can look so good inthe first drive, Losman included, score a TD, then look like total fecal matter for the rest of the game. This coaching staff needs to help Losman out a bit more with the playcalling.

BAM
10-03-2005, 10:12 AM
The Bills are not this bad of a team.

The Natrix
10-03-2005, 10:15 AM
:bf1:

Michael82
10-03-2005, 10:33 AM
Great post! :bf1:

Let's see if Mularkey can respond. I hope that he is ripping Tom Clements apart for the terrible offensive game plan. He should. It was horrible and has been all season. Also, I agree about the passing game. If you want to pass...fine. Use the middle of the field, throw downfield more, why not use the TEs for something other than just blocking? How about some screens? Those will help with the blitzes. Why not use some draw plays? WTF! This offensive gameplan is horrible and needs to be re-designed to better suit Losman. If I see one more ****ty 3 yard dumpoff or more dink and dunk ****, I'm going to hurl. I swear to God that Kevin Gilbride is out there. It certainly feels like it. :ill: