X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Is Ross Tucker Still Available?

If he is, he better be back in a Bills uniform. Why the hell was he cut? He played better than Teague at Center last season, and I'm pretty sure he'd do a better job than Bennie "holding" Anderson. WHY WAS HE CUT? Was he hurt? Was he a locker room disturber? Why? Every week I ask this question.
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: Is Ross Tucker Still Available?

I don't think Tucker would make much of a difference, particularly with his bad back.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

I wonder the same thing. I would rather see Ross Tucker at Center right now. Trey Teague ****ing blows! Tucker would be a nice change. At least Ross knows how to block.

And they could always move Anderson out and replace him with Duke Preston. It might be a better option.

Comment

• Tom D
        In charge- don't U forget it!
        • Jul 2002

There aren't any saviors waiting at home by the telephone.
        Hey Willis- Let's call Travis
        Hello Travis? ...*tee hee hee*...This Is Jerry Jones. we want you to be our starter.....*chuckle*...

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
          I don't think Tucker would make much of a difference, particularly with his bad back.
          that's the only problem. His back. I forgot about that. IMO, he is just what this offensive line needs. He was a huge part of the rebound last year and his aggressiveness and mauling really helped with the run blocking. I hope his back heals up fast, because he would be a solid addition to this line. I don't know why they cut him in the first place. how on Earth is our current backups any better than him?

Comment

Working...
          X