PDA

View Full Version : Is Ross Tucker Still Available?

Forward_Lateral
10-03-2005, 10:21 AM
If he is, he better be back in a Bills uniform. Why the hell was he cut? He played better than Teague at Center last season, and I'm pretty sure he'd do a better job than Bennie "holding" Anderson. WHY WAS HE CUT? Was he hurt? Was he a locker room disturber? Why? Every week I ask this question.

Jan Reimers
10-03-2005, 10:35 AM
I don't think Tucker would make much of a difference, particularly with his bad back.

Michael82
10-03-2005, 10:36 AM
I wonder the same thing. I would rather see Ross Tucker at Center right now. Trey Teague ****ing blows! Tucker would be a nice change. At least Ross knows how to block. :mad:

And they could always move Anderson out and replace him with Duke Preston. It might be a better option. :up:

Tom D
10-03-2005, 10:36 AM
There aren't any saviors waiting at home by the telephone.

Michael82
10-03-2005, 10:38 AM
I don't think Tucker would make much of a difference, particularly with his bad back.
that's the only problem. His back. I forgot about that. IMO, he is just what this offensive line needs. He was a huge part of the rebound last year and his aggressiveness and mauling really helped with the run blocking. I hope his back heals up fast, because he would be a solid addition to this line. I don't know why they cut him in the first place. how on Earth is our current backups any better than him?