• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

Dump Moulds

He is completely frustrated. (Spitting on another player again?)

His level of play has fallen off dramatically.

His frustration will cause more locker room dissention.

His cost is nowhere near his performance.

He is near or at the end of his career.

He is the last remaining player on the team that has any connection to the Glory Years. (not that this is a negative per se, but it is a good way to realize how long he's been here without any real run to the Big Dance and why his frustration is justifiably high.)

Although TD is the primary person that needs to go, I do think it is also time for Moulds and the Bills to part way. My gut says he's gone next year.
  • imbondz
    Democrats are people too
    • Jan 2003

Re: Dump Moulds

that's logical.
    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

If they can get anything for him, I say go for it.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
        Maybe?
        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
        If they can get anything for him, I say go for it.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

it is not like he has done the team any good in a long time.

how many games since he had a 100 yards?
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• GBS 18
            • Sep 2005

moulds = overrated

name the last time he has made a game breaking play for us

Comment

• bdogg
              • Oct 2003

What can he do when the Qb cant get him the ball?

Comment

• Captain Obvious
                I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
                • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                He is completely frustrated. (Spitting on another player again?)

His level of play has fallen off dramatically.

His frustration will cause more locker room dissention.

His cost is nowhere near his performance.

He is near or at the end of his career.

He is the last remaining player on the team that has any connection to the Glory Years. (not that this is a negative per se, but it is a good way to realize how long he's been here without any real run to the Big Dance and why his frustration is justifiably high.)

Although TD is the primary person that needs to go, I do think it is also time for Moulds and the Bills to part way. My gut says he's gone next year.
                IF he is going to be a s**t disturbor, and Parrish is back within 2 or 3 weeks, deactivate him, like the Bucs deactivated Keyshawn JOhnson?

Here to point out the obvious....

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

While I agree that EM is in decline and acting like an idiot, he is still the kind of physical, veteran receiver that can help JP's development. I say keep him for this season, unless he becomes a totally negative force.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• slakjaw157
                    • Oct 2003

Moulds is felling the same amount of frustration that we are feeling as Bills fans, probably more. I can't say that I haven't wanted to punch the guy sitting next to me while watching games. However, EM makes millions of dollars and I don't. Spitting on a player is uncalled for. The league, let alone the team, has no room in it for players who do it.

He needs to just realize it is going to be a long season, once again. Bite your tongue, run your routes, and catch the damn rock when it is thrown at you. His days are numbered anyways.

I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be sir. Do you maggots understand that?

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                      Maybe?
                      • Oct 2003

Originally posted by bdogg
                      What can he do when the Qb cant get him the ball?
                      Sometimes that excuse works, but there have been many times where he hasn't been able to break one even when he has the ball. In addition he is not getting the separation he used to get in his younger years.

Here's the deal....if we had a better offense with a better OC, he'd probably be doing well. But that's water under the bridge at this point. He is too long in the tooth to go through another rebuild (which is what we need). He is also too jaded, which is understandable with only 1 playoff win (his rookie year) in his career here. It would be in his best interest to go to another team where the offense is working, as he doesn't have much time left. It would also be good for his psyche.

In return, I think we could get a decent trade for him actually, to a team that needs a solid vet receiver.

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                        While I agree that EM is in decline and acting like an idiot, he is still the kind of physical, veteran receiver that can help JP's development. I say keep him for this season, unless he becomes a totally negative force.
                        good post- I totally agree. He should be gone after this year. And granted, there are appropriate and inappropriate ways to deal with his frustration, but Moulds has dealt with 8 seasons of horrible QB and offensive play. He could have been one of the great ones if we had a consistent gunslinger in Buffalo while he was here, and he knows it.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• TigerJ
                          • Jul 2002

Fair enough. While I agree with Jan, he still has the potential to pe a physical receiver who can help Losman, he simply has not been the kind of difference maker the Bills are paying him to be. The money might well be better spent elsewhere.
                          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• BAM
                            • Sep 2003

Give him an elite QB and he lights it up.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                              Maybe?
                              • Oct 2003

Originally posted by BAM
                              Give him an elite QB and he lights it up.
                              That's probably true. But we don't have one (yet) and the offense (and the offensive scheming) are terrible. Hence he needs to go. Win-win for the Bills and him.

Comment

Working...
                              X