PDA

View Full Version : I was there

bdogg
10-03-2005, 10:58 AM
I went to the game yesterday! I think that JP is not ready! The defense played well for 3 quarters, but they were tired the saints time of possesion was over 30 minutes! I saw JP up close and personal and he does not have a clue. Enough talk about Eric Moulds,How do we know he is not good anymore, He hasnt had a good quaterback in 4 yrs. The recievers are not utilized right. Tom Clements needs to go, When our special teams give us field position like that we should not lose. Start Kelly now, give the offense a chance to get going, give us a chance to win. Last it is not fair to the fans or ticket buyers to say this is a rebuilding year. Give Kelly a chance we all know Jp is the future but you play to win now. I have been a Buffalo bills fan for 20 yrs from texas, I have waited my whole life to see them play and i am dissapointed with the way the team is played and is playing. I envy you guys who can watch them play every sunday.

Mitchy moo
10-03-2005, 11:06 AM
I went to the game yesterday! I think that JP is not ready! The defense played well for 3 quarters, but they were tired the saints time of possesion was over 30 minutes! I saw JP up close and personal and he does not have a clue. Enough talk about Eric Moulds,How do we know he is not good anymore, He hasnt had a good quaterback in 4 yrs. The recievers are not utilized right. Tom Clements needs to go, When our special teams give us field position like that we should not lose. Start Kelly now, give the offense a chance to get going, give us a chance to win. Last it is not fair to the fans or ticket buyers to say this is a rebuilding year. Give Kelly a chance we all know Jp is the future but you play to win now. I have been a Buffalo bills fan for 20 yrs from texas, I have waited my whole life to see them play and i am dissapointed with the way the team is played and is playing. I envy you guys who can watch them play every sunday.
Drinking Alcohol is the only way to watch the games lately.

Michael82
10-03-2005, 11:10 AM
Drinking Alcohol is the only way to watch the games lately.
Yup, I'll be drinking a few beers next Sunday and I usually don't drink at the tailgate or game. :ill:

Jan Reimers
10-03-2005, 12:58 PM
I've watched all the games to date, two at the Ralph and two on NFL Sunday Ticket. With the exception of the Houston game, I can't say that the Defense or the O-line has played well. Willis was poor against Tampa Bay and underutilized yesterday. The play calling has been abominable.

To coninually single out JP as the main culprit in this mess boggles my mind. He's part of the problem, but there are several other areas that are of equal or greater concern.

im4bflo
10-03-2005, 01:07 PM
I've watched all the games to date, two at the Ralph and two on NFL Sunday Ticket. With the exception of the Houston game, I can't say that the Defense or the O-line has played well. Willis was poor against Tampa Bay and underutilized yesterday. The play calling has been abominable.

To coninually single out JP as the main culprit in this mess boggles my mind. He's part of the problem, but there are several other areas that are of equal or greater concern.

I agree! IMHO it all starts with the lines, and the basics, BLOCKING and TACKLING. The O-LINE has, is, and will be our biggest problem, and until that is fixed, it's hard to judge the rest.

BillsFever21
10-03-2005, 01:11 PM

The defense has been far from good. We've given up almost 700 yards rushing the last 3 weeks and we rank last in run defense in the league.

How many times did they have a chance to get off the field on 3rd down yesterday but couldn't make the play?

Our defense is almost as putrid as our offense is right now. This was supposed to be the unit that carried us till our offense came together and they have failed.

Outside of the Houston game they have been pathetic. We've only force 1 TO and can't stop anyone on 3rd down. We're always playing with a long field to work with.

This isn't the same defense that was running wild at the end of the year in 2004. They are nothing but an overrated unit who has talked all kind of crap but hasn't backed it up.

All them 3rd down plays they gave up yesterday could've gotten them off the field and helped the offense with a short field which they barely had all game yesterday.

This was expected out of our offense but not our defense. Our defense has failed because they were expected to carry the team like the end of last year. Instead they have been average at best.

BillsFever21
10-03-2005, 01:12 PM
Sorry, Jan. I meant to quote the post above you.

im4bflo
10-03-2005, 02:54 PM
The defense has been far from good. We've given up almost 700 yards rushing the last 3 weeks and we rank last in run defense in the league.

How many times did they have a chance to get off the field on 3rd down yesterday but couldn't make the play?

Our defense is almost as putrid as our offense is right now. This was supposed to be the unit that carried us till our offense came together and they have failed.

Outside of the Houston game they have been pathetic. We've only force 1 TO and can't stop anyone on 3rd down. We're always playing with a long field to work with.

This isn't the same defense that was running wild at the end of the year in 2004. They are nothing but an overrated unit who has talked all kind of crap but hasn't backed it up.

All them 3rd down plays they gave up yesterday could've gotten them off the field and helped the offense with a short field which they barely had all game yesterday.

This was expected out of our offense but not our defense. Our defense has failed because they were expected to carry the team like the end of last year. Instead they have been average at best.
I agree with you to, about our D, pretty pathetic.
They shot their mouths off waaaay too soon.
You'll get way more respect, shutting your mouth, and showing it on the field.
That goes for the whole team, coach's and fans. GO BILLS!
ps- not so much the fans, We need all the noice we can to squish the fish, and I'm flying in from CA to add another! GO BILLS!