PDA

View Full Version : Who would you most like to see take over at QB for Losman?

Meathead
10-03-2005, 12:07 PM
Be totally serious, now.

Mudflap1
10-03-2005, 12:09 PM
Well, I'm not totally convinced he should be outright benched for this game. However, if he does start but doesn't improve (it looks like he will start) I would bench him mid-game and bench him from the start next game.

Holcomb is really the only other choice.

Jon

Meathead
10-03-2005, 12:10 PM
Oh crap, I forgot to include him.

BillsFever21
10-03-2005, 12:56 PM
Get over it. You sure had enough excuses for Bledsoe's bad play and 0-4 start last year though. Now it's all Losman's fault.

Touborg
10-03-2005, 12:59 PM
Jesus the guy has played a handfull of games as a pro and you guys are already crucifying him.

Novacane
10-03-2005, 01:35 PM
Jesus the guy has played a handfull of games as a pro and you guys are already crucifying him.

not all of us are. It's mostly 1 jackass starting 25 differant JP bashing threads so it seems like we're all crucifying him.

BillsFever21
10-03-2005, 01:41 PM
not all of us are. It's mostly 1 jackass starting 25 differant JP bashing threads so it seems like we're all crucifying him.
He is so stuck on Bledsoe it's not funny.

He started all kinds of Bledsoe threads at the start of 2004 too. He predicted him to be a Top 10 QB. When he wasn't he said it was the OL and teams fault but it's not this year according to him.

Do you remember the famous thread that went something like this

"Post here if you think Bledsoe will have a bad year so we can laugh at you"

Needless to say you didn't hear very much from him in that thread the rest of the year.

Jan Reimers
10-03-2005, 01:57 PM
I'd like to see TD at QB, playing behind the O-line he's created. Then he might understand the problem.

Novacane
10-03-2005, 02:23 PM

He started all kinds of Bledsoe threads at the start of 2004 too. He predicted him to be a Top 10 QB. When he wasn't he said it was the OL and teams fault but it's not this year according to him.

Do you remember the famous thread that went something like this

"Post here if you think Bledsoe will have a bad year so we can laugh at you"

Needless to say you didn't hear very much from him in that thread the rest of the year.

:snicker: I remember. Won't eat crow either. :loser:

Meathead
10-03-2005, 02:36 PM
Very untrue.

I openly admitted I was wrong. What else would you have me do?

I accept your apology.

Meathead
10-03-2005, 02:39 PM

Also very untrue.

After the loss to Pitt I called for Drew's head. I said I was ready to see him leave.

You really should try to be accurate when you slander somebody.

Again, I accept your apology.

Iehoshua
10-03-2005, 02:40 PM
http://images.usatoday.com/news/_photos/2003/11/12-rosie-inside.jpg
"SET, HIKE!"

Meathead
10-03-2005, 02:42 PM
Rosie would set this team straight.

BillsFever21
10-03-2005, 02:44 PM
Very untrue.

I openly admitted I was wrong. What else would you have me do?

I accept your apology.If you admitted you were wrong then why would you want the same crap back so history could repeat itself?

Last year it was everyone's fault except Drew's by his supporters. The OL sucked, Mularkey is a rookie coach. Hell I even heard people blame the defense for 13-10 losses.

The WR's were dropping passes because they got a couple finger tips on a poorly thrown ball. The list goes on and on.

If you're not gonna get anywhere with something you already have then why keep it to win maybe 2 more games for one season and still miss the playoffs?

I've thought the same of Losman's play. He has been junk but that is expected for somebody starting their 1st year. I'd rather have that then proven junk that won't get you anywhere.

If Losman isn't better by next season then it might be time to move on.

Last year it was everybody's fault but Drew's for some people. Well, the same players are there and the same things are happening but this time it's all JP's fault all of a sudden. All this with a team who lost key players in certain positions that have hurt them. We're not even as good as a team as last year. Add that into hosting a much tougher schedule and this is what you get.

Losman has the ability. He has made so me nice plays with his feet and has thrown some good passes. He's inconsistent and learning the game which is exactly what I expected and most of the people who wanted Bledsoe gone. The only people who expected more for this year are homers.

When/if it clicks in his head he will be a good player. If it doesn't then you move on.

Devin
10-03-2005, 02:44 PM
She has great vision in the pocket.

Meathead
10-03-2005, 02:57 PM
I don't know who you're talking to, BF, but it ain't me.

The polls I've posted were simply to guage the feelings on the board because I figured it would be interesting for everybody to see. That's it. There's no ulterior motive.

And all I’ve said about Bledsoe is if I could snap my fingers I’d take him back in a second due to JP “less than 100 yards passing” Losman’s struggles. I also added I’d take Jeff Blake, Chris Chandler, and Ryan Leaf. But those were all jokes because of course we can’t get those guys.

If you're being influenced by the Green Jackass you're making a mistake because everything that comes out of his mouth is bs. Trust me. In a few months he’ll be telling people I really wanted Rosie O’Donnell at QB. He’s what the ignore feature was invented for.

So, again, I accept your apology. Of course, you’ll have to give it. It’s not hard, just say something like “Gee, MH, I guess I was wrong. Sorry about that, bud.” Then it will all be over with and forgotten.

Iehoshua
10-03-2005, 03:01 PM
All this bickering would be resolved if Rosie was taking the snaps...

Meathead
10-03-2005, 03:05 PM
I am going to officially kick off the Rosie for Quarterback drive.

We'll just tell her she has creative control over the offense then yank it away later. She'll be hell on wheels out there.

Who's with me???

hammerbillsfan
10-03-2005, 03:07 PM
http://images.usatoday.com/news/_photos/2003/11/12-rosie-inside.jpg
"SET, HIKE!"
She wears underwear with d*ckholes in them. - Chappelle Show

Iehoshua
10-03-2005, 03:12 PM
I am going to officially kick off the Rosie for Quarterback drive.

We'll just tell her she has creative control over the offense then yank it away later. She'll be hell on wheels out there.

Who's with me???
:wave:

Rosie! Rosie! Rosie!

Gunzlingr
10-03-2005, 04:21 PM
:wave:Rosie! Rosie! Rosie!are you nuts? She would make a good Olineman, but she throws like a girl.

BAM
10-03-2005, 04:24 PM
I had to go with the only viable option included!

Meathead
10-03-2005, 04:28 PM
Ok, Fullback.

You could put a chicken wing in the endzone and give her the ball. She'd be like Mike Alstott. I can just here Madden now:

"Rosie get the hand-off and BOOM! she hits one guy and BOOM! she hits another. Then when the nose tackle goes for the chicken wing she BOOM! give his the straight-arm."

Meathead
10-03-2005, 04:29 PM
I actually think Rosie's cool so I feel a little bad but this stuff sort of writes itself ...

tdotbillsfan
10-03-2005, 04:30 PM
I would trade for Bledsoe! The water boy isnt ready for the nfl yet. He should have listen to his m-m-m-m-m-mama.

Meathead
10-03-2005, 04:31 PM
I had to go with the only viable option included!
So far you're doing well. Right now you're tied with Rosie.

I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I'm surprised Typ0 isn't doing better. He was my second choice.

chubluv
10-03-2005, 04:34 PM
I voted for BAM !!! Hes shifty, got a great arm, and can run like the wind !!!!

BAM
10-03-2005, 04:36 PM
Woo wooo.

Two questions. Where do I sign & can I have JP's number.

Meathead
10-03-2005, 04:52 PM
Yeah, you're leading now but Rosie could rally. And Mermaid's getting a little rep, could be a dark horse.

Here’s how I would personally rank the candidates:

Rosie - mean and stocky
Typ0 - have you ever tasted his deep fried turkey?
Little Mermaid - tough little ***** smacks me around regularly
FBH - needs some game experience to get that coaching gig
Rudy - wasn’t he the quarterback in that fantasy movie where the Bills win the SB?
BAM - just too mellow. and he throws like a girl

Sorry, man. Gotta keep it real.

BAM
10-03-2005, 04:55 PM
Ok suit yourself but you saw what happened to Brenda Johnson when she kept it real...

When Keepin' it real goes wrong...

pleasesavedrew
10-03-2005, 05:00 PM
BLEDSOE!

Meathead
10-03-2005, 05:14 PM
I miss him.

Meathead
10-03-2005, 05:15 PM
Dave not Drew

The_Philster
10-03-2005, 06:24 PM
Rudy - wasn’t he the quarterback in that fantasy movie where the Bills win the SB?Dan Heller, actually

Crisis
10-03-2005, 06:26 PM
I think Hellen Keller would be an improvement over JP at this point.

SeatownBillsFan21
10-03-2005, 11:44 PM
I,d like to see Quincy Carter hes good and mobile we wouldnt have to change a thing in our playbook

The_Philster
10-04-2005, 02:55 AM
I,d like to see Quincy Carter hes good and mobile we wouldnt have to change a thing in our playbookWe'd need to supply him with coke, though :down: