PDA

View Full Version : Ask Him Yourself: Mike Mularkey

The_Philster
10-03-2005, 06:19 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=altRow1 align=right colSpan=3>
Dan Stepanski (Kingston, PA): Could you explain why you didn't go for it on fourth down with 4:00 minutes left in the game? You needed two scores and the defese can't stop anyone when they have to. I felt better about the team last year when they started 0-4 than I do about this team with a 1-3 record. At least last year you could see that they were right there. This team, if they keep playing like this, might not win another game. Let's hope that's not the case. Thank you for your time.
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=altRow2 align=right colSpan=3>
Mike Mularkey: We were in our own territory and it was too deep for me at that time of the game. We were hoping to pin them back and maybe get a turnover or something in their end. It was too long for fourth down in our territory. We were already in scoring distance for them. http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3423
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Cntrygal
10-03-2005, 06:22 PM
:mad:

I think I should still be the team motivational speaker before the game and at half time if necessary.

The_Philster
10-03-2005, 06:42 PM
:mad:I think I should still be the team motivational speaker before the game and at half time if necessary.You wanna scare the players into playing well? :scared:

Cntrygal
10-03-2005, 06:47 PM
You wanna scare the players into playing well? :scared:

Whatever they're doing now isn't working all that great. :flex:

lordofgun
10-03-2005, 07:19 PM
That was a terrible call.

finsrclowns
10-03-2005, 07:21 PM
Could you explain why you didn't go for it on fourth down with 4:00 minutes left in the game? You needed two scores and the defese can't stop anyone when they have to. I felt better about the team last year when they started 0-4 than I do about this team with a 1-3 record. At least last year you could see that they were right there. This team, if they keep playing like this, might not win another game. Let's hope that's not the case. Thank you for your time.

What he DID say: We were in our own territory and it was too deep for me at that time of the game. We were hoping to pin them back and maybe get a turnover or something in their end. It was too long for fourth down in our territory. We were already in scoring distance for them

What he should have said: I was playing not to lose instead of to win. I've thought about the decision and I realize now it was totally gutless on my part. I blew it. It was barely in our end so I know that excuse is pure BS. We needed to score there and we had to have that game. Oh and BTW I know we must beat the fins and to get back the respect of all the vets I snowed with the "JP is our best option to win now" BS I've decided to start Kelly Holcomb Sunday and I commit to giving WM 25 carries.

And then I woke up from my nap.

BillsFever21
10-03-2005, 08:00 PM
Mike:

Why do you suck monkey balls so much that you can't win with good players and when do you expect your buddy Tom Donahoe to fire you?

Thank you,

BillsFever

BAM
10-03-2005, 08:01 PM
Dear Mike:

Can we run the ball please.

Sincerely,

Every Bills fan.

Mitchy moo
10-03-2005, 08:23 PM
Dear Mike:

Can we run the ball please.

Sincerely,

Every Bills fan.
Mike,

Trade Moulds for a real QB please,

thanks,

Every Biils Fan!

hammerbillsfan
10-03-2005, 08:25 PM
Mike,

Tell Tom to get some real players or you will punch him in the face.

Thanks
Bills Fans Everywhere