• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

NFL gave the aints the game

The NFL refs did it to the BILLS again the 's that they called we're made up why do you think that CBS didn't show any of the replays of them because there were none. The game was fixed the Aints we're supposed to win so the proceeds could go to the Hurricane relief fund to rebuild N.O. that's the only reason why the Aints won.
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Re: NFL gave the aints the game

Honestly, that's what Schop and the Bulldog were saying on the radio this afternoon
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

seriously, the refs were horrendous. But the refs didn't overthrow Moulds for an INT. The refs didn't miss the FG. The refs didn't run 81 yards for a kickoff return but fall 3 yards short of the endzone. The refs didn't run the ball only 18 times despite the fact that the Saints couldn't stop McGahee.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• JD
        Sabres Zone
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by LOSman WINS
        The NFL refs did it to the BILLS again the 's that they called we're made up why do you think that CBS didn't show any of the replays of them because there were none. The game was fixed the Aints we're supposed to win so the proceeds could go to the Hurricane relief fund to rebuild N.O. that's the only reason why the Aints won.
        Exactly man, I was questioning this the entire time.

I KNEW they were going to win, THEY HAD TO. Their first home game since the disaster....we would have been a$$holes if we won.
        “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
          seriously, the refs were horrendous. But the refs didn't overthrow Moulds for an INT. The refs didn't miss the FG. The refs didn't run 81 yards for a kickoff return but fall 3 yards short of the endzone. The refs didn't run the ball only 18 times despite the fact that the Saints couldn't stop McGahee.
          The aints OL were holding the whole game and the refs never really called them on it, brutal.

Comment

• JD
            Sabres Zone
            • Sep 2003

When the saints had the ball before the second half ended...did anyone notice 20 seconds remained on the clock and didnt tick off? I wish someone else noticed this because I know what I saw.
            “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• DynaPaul
              • Sep 2003

Y'all are half right. The NFL is penetrating a new market in San Antonio and there's no way that you're going to fill a new stadium and make ticket sales when the team is losing. Therefore the Saints MUST be competitive and since they stink that naturally entails help from the refs. Since we are the Buffalo Bills, and no one gives a sh@t about us, we're just fodder for the marketing machine trying to gain steam in San Antonio.

I never felt that football was fixed until this year and that's not an opinion gathered from watching just Bills games. (I have the DirecTV ticketr.) This year it's so blatant it might as well become the WWE.

Comment

• G. Host
                Banned
                • Jul 2002

San Antonio is NOT one of the markets the NFL is trying to exploit. As far as the NFL is concerned it is Dallass / Houston territory. The local TV stations are showing Cowpoke games when Dallass and Saints have away games.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                  • Aug 2004

You have to wonder about it.

Everytime we had a big play it would get called back for some BS penalty. How many times did they get a first down when they failed to convert on 3rd down? I can think of at least 3 times and they never did show a replay.

I saw tons of times we were getting held but there was never a call. They had 4 penalties and we had like 13.

Just about every penalty was a drive changing penalty. Taking away a big play for us or giving them a first down and we never saw a replay of it once.

I had suspicions of something like this could happen. I'm not sure if it was fixed but I'm not completely sold of it either. I said to my friends before the game I bet you we would see a lot of big plays getting called back and plays on defense that would help them and sure enough we did.

I do know I definitely saw blantant holding on them guys at least 5 times and we never got one call. It's gotta make you wonder that's for sure.

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Jan 2004

The penalty that really jerks my chain is the call on Clements illegal hands to the face even Mularkey even looked stunned on that call that was NOT! hands to the face.

Comment

• Bert102176
                      • Aug 2002

yes the Ref's once again sucked like the play where Losman threw the ball and it showed him standing after he threw it then it showed a Aints guy come and knock him down and it should have been a late hit or unsportsman like conduct
                      lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
                        • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Bert102176
                        yes the Ref's once again sucked like the play where Losman threw the ball and it showed him standing after he threw it then it showed a Aints guy come and knock him down and it should have been a late hit or unsportsman like conduct

Thats the play I was screaming for some laundry.. Ref was looking right at it..

Comment

• G. Host
                          Banned
                          • Jul 2002

What is needed for someone (Bam?) to put together a video of all of the places where NFL Zebras kept their hands in the pockets or decided to wave a Ainsts banner.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                            • May 2003

Question: Why didn't the NFL give the Saints their "home game" in Giants Stadium as well? There was the telethon and the whole Katrina thing going on.

I don't think the NFL fixes games, but I do feel that the on-field officiating is inept and inconsistent as Hell. Ask anyone who sits anywhere near me at the Ralph.
                            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

And wasn't the reason why the Terrence McGee return was stopped was because Thomas chopped Campbell to bring him down right in from of McGee?

I could have sworn that I saw a chop block. If it was, there would have been a 1/2 the distance to the goal penalty and the Bills would have had 1 free play, because the game and half doesn't end on a penalty.

Comment

Working...
                              X