• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Bills Zone Power Rankings

Four weeks into the regular season and we see a lot of movement in this weeks power rankings. With a stunning come from behind victory at Kansas City, the Philadelphia Eagles take the top spot in this week BillsZone Power Rankings. After losing to the San Diego Chargers 41-17, the New England Patriots drop out of the top spot and fall to fifth. The Indianapolis Colts offense gets back on the right track by scoring 31 points and nabs the second spot in the rankings. Even though Tampa Bay and Cincinnati struggled with inferior opponents both continue to climb up the rankings at 4-0. Finally, at the other end of the rankings Detroit, Buffalo, Arizona, Houston and San Francisco battle to see who the lowest ranking team is.

Teams on the move: Tampa Bay, Cincinnati, Denver, New York Giants, San Diego
    Teams on the slide: Seattle, Buffalo, New York Jets, Minnesota, San Francisco
    Teams to watch: Oakland, Dallas, Carolina, Miami, Baltimore

Full report
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Bills Zone Power Rankings

I'm the zone's resident pessimist and even I think the Bills are better than Detroit and Tennessee.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• MDFINFAN
      • Jun 2003

Hey, the Pats record is only 2-2, they've already gotten 51 extra seconds in the Pitt's game, we don't need to give them extra wins too.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
        I'm the zone's resident pessimist and even I think the Bills are better than Detroit and Tennessee.
        Detroit played tougher against the Bucs than the Bills did...The Bills looked sad against New Orleans (as well as Atlanta and Tampa Bay); Tennessee has had to play Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Indi and played St. Louis tough...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
          Hey, the Pats record is only 2-2, they've already gotten 51 extra seconds in the Pitt's game, we don't need to give them extra wins too.
          my bad...typo

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
            my bad...typo
            fixed
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
              fixed
              thanks!

Comment

• northernbillfan
                Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

Washington is ranked a little too low for my liking. I think they should be at least top 10.

Is that Anti Gregg Williams bias?
                When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by northernbillfan
                  Washington is ranked a little too low for my liking. I think they should be at least top 10.

Is that Anti Gregg Williams bias?
                  no...they beat the Bears, got lucky against Dallas and finally beat a bland Seattle team...

Comment

Working...
                  X