PDA

View Full Version : It all starts in the Trenches

Mike13
10-04-2005, 08:23 PM
If Miami's O line can play well consistantly at Buffalo they will win the game, they have done well passblocking IMO, and they are improving on runblocking.
Buffalo's D line will have to step it up though, I havent heard anything special about Buffalo's individual d linemen, but they have gotten 7 sacks so thats not too bad, so have the Fish, your o line has given up 11 sacks though. Willis is off to a good start and he will be a factor in this Sunday's game. It seems that the Bill's O Line is playing, differently than the Fins Line. The Fins have done a good job stuffing the run against good running teams, but I have my doubts. The Bills D line wil play a role if they can shut down Ronnie as well and the Bills have allowed many rushing yards already, (689,compared to 229; Fins) so he is also a key factor.

PS: Dont turn this thread into samck. although it may happen anyway, just keep this for talking football for as long as you can.

My source: http://www.nfl.com/stats

BLOchieF7
10-04-2005, 08:27 PM
i think special teams and field position will be the deciding factor in this game, thats what i believe it was in the New Orleans game

Mike13
10-04-2005, 08:36 PM
i think special teams and field position will be the deciding factor in this game, thats what i believe it was in the New Orleans game
That all depends on how the offense does.