Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Did we win?

It's 12:04am....

Tailgate Nation Ralph Wilson Stadium, Buffalo 51% 13397 votes
    Tailgate Nation Lambeau Field, Green Bay 49% 12738 votes

I hope they still arn't counting votes. GO BILLS!
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Re: Did we win?

Ok...hmmm well I guess it's not over even though it is October 5th right now....

Tailgate Nation Ralph Wilson Stadium, Buffalo 51% 13437 votes +40
    Tailgate Nation Lambeau Field, Green Bay 49% 12775 votes +37
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

We seem to have won, 13,528 to 12,963.

Congrats to all of us who voted ourselves into a case of carpal tunnel.

And Happy Tailgating!
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        • May 2003

No, they're apparently still taking votes. It's now us by 13,533 to 12,965.

What's going on? I thought this ended Tuesday.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
          No, they're apparently still taking votes. It's now us by 13,533 to 12,965.

What's going on? I thought this ended Tuesday.
          SI doesn't want Ralph to win.
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            • May 2003

We're now up by nearly 600 votes, even though the voting has allegedly ended.

Comment

Working...
            X