PDA

View Full Version : Miami and snow....

Cntrygal
10-05-2005, 01:13 AM
After a day of rain and sleet.... it finally snowed in western South Dakota. With any luck at all, this will head East and land in Buffalo for Sunday's game.

:squish:

slakjaw157
10-05-2005, 01:31 AM
Is it July already?

Historian
10-05-2005, 07:20 AM
Supposed to be 57 and sunny....sorry.

Meathead
10-05-2005, 07:39 AM
Party pooper.

balls deep
10-05-2005, 11:01 AM
We aren't afraid of snow. We play pretty good in it. We might win a few or lose a few but it doesn't seem to make much of a difference. In today's NFL the only weather induced advantage is intense heat. Most of the players regardless of what city their team is from are from up north anyways.

Mudflap1
10-05-2005, 11:12 AM
I remember two recent games in Foxboro and Buffalo where you got your ass handed to you in the snow........

Jon

balls deep
10-05-2005, 11:14 AM
I remember two recent games in Foxboro and Buffalo where you got your ass handed to you in the snow........

JonI can remember 3 games already this year where the Bills got their as$es handed to them!

bills&sabresmvf
10-05-2005, 11:49 AM
haha, guys come on. I'm a HUGE Bills fan, so much that I bugged the hell out of the local tv stations to give me a job covering the Bills, I've been doing this for 3 years now. But Balls Deep is right, that was a funny comment too. We have got our asses kicked, we can't **** talk anyone. Right now the Dolphins (which I hate like no other) are leading our division. Lets shut up Until Sunday at 4pm. I'll be there, lets go out there and say nothing and Prove it! GO BILLIES!

MDFINFAN
10-05-2005, 11:52 AM
After a day of rain and sleet.... it finally snowed in western South Dakota. With any luck at all, this will head East and land in Buffalo for Sunday's game.

:squish:

That might affect the Bills as much as the Phins, since your team wouldn't have had a chance to acclimate to it either, plus you guys keep recruiting Miami U. guys, and you know where they're from... :nervous:

Mudflap1
10-05-2005, 12:05 PM
I can remember 3 games already this year where the Bills got their as$es handed to them!
I'm not the one who opened my big fat mouth and said that the Carp play well in the snow...........

Hey, look, there's goes your point, drifting......away...........

Jon

balls deep
10-05-2005, 12:07 PM
haha, guys come on. I'm a HUGE Bills fan, so much that I bugged the hell out of the local tv stations to give me a job covering the Bills, I've been doing this for 3 years now. But Balls Deep is right, that was a funny comment too. We have got our asses kicked, we can't **** talk anyone. Right now the Dolphins (which I hate like no other) are leading our division. Lets shut up Until Sunday at 4pm. I'll be there, lets go out there and say nothing and Prove it! GO BILLIES!
Don't feel too bad. I was in the same place you are this time last year!

balls deep
10-05-2005, 12:08 PM
Hey, look, there's goes your point, drifting......away...........

Jon
Yep, just like your season.....

MDFINFAN
10-05-2005, 12:11 PM

I hope our season doesn't drift away either..it's still early, while we're enjoy the moment, there is a futher, I hope it's bright, but this is the NFL, and the undefeated today could be the last place team by the end of the season.

Mudflap1
10-05-2005, 12:19 PM
Did I say the Bills are great? Did I say they were going to be superstars this year? I predicted 6-10, so get your facts straight.

Keep chirping smartass. We'll see where you end up. You've played 3 games so far. Traditionally, Miami has not been what I would call a "closer" at the end of the season.

Keep talking, you'll get what you deserve, and then there will be backpedaling and excuses out the wazoo.

Jon

Cntrygal
10-05-2005, 05:13 PM
That might affect the Bills as much as the Phins, since your team wouldn't have had a chance to acclimate to it either, plus you guys keep recruiting Miami U. guys, and you know where they're from... :nervous:

I hear what you're saying... but I think it would definately be a psychological downer for the fish since they are avoiding the "bad December weather" and got the weather in OCTOBER instead.

:biggrin:

Valbon8
10-05-2005, 11:57 PM
Did I say the Bills are great? Did I say they were going to be superstars this year? I predicted 6-10, so get your facts straight.

Keep chirping smartass. We'll see where you end up. You've played 3 games so far. Traditionally, Miami has not been what I would call a "closer" at the end of the season.

Keep talking, you'll get what you deserve, and then there will be backpedaling and excuses out the wazoo.

Jon
Just to let you know, Dave Wanstedt is gone if you haven't noticed. But if you haven't because you were hiding in a cave or something, you will definently find out Sunday suckas. Nick Saban is running the show now.

CsonkaClone
10-06-2005, 12:02 AM
I think if you're a Dolphin fan and visiting this Site you should show a little class and not bash these guys while they are down. Besides...this is a divisional game and we could still get our hats handed to us!...And you guys are creating bad karma so STOP with the trash talking already!

bigbucks24
10-06-2005, 12:03 AM
Just to let you know, Dave Wanstedt is gone if you haven't noticed. But if you haven't because you were hiding in a cave or something, you will definently find out Sunday suckas. Nick Saban is running the show now.
I'm pretty sure these guys are aware of our headcoach. It's been in the news. And I'm not sure what Saban has to do with us playing better in cold weather. I sure hope he does. Here's hoping for a good clean game with no injuries and a Dolphins victory.

bigbucks24
10-06-2005, 12:07 AM
I think if you're a Dolphin fan and visiting this Site you should show a little class and not bash these guys while they are down. Besides...this is a divisional game and we could still get our hats handed to us!...And you guys are creating bad karma so STOP with the trash talking already!
Here, here! We were terrible last year with no direction and no future. I don't think the Bills are where close to that point. I like our future better, but they aren't near as bad as we were last year. And karma can be a *****!

JD
10-06-2005, 01:54 AM
Look at the ass on that cheerleader, damn! :bf1:

Cntrygal
10-06-2005, 07:01 PM
I'm pretty sure these guys are aware of our headcoach. It's been in the news. And I'm not sure what Saban has to do with us playing better in cold weather. I sure hope he does. Here's hoping for a good clean game with no injuries and a Dolphins victory.

Yep... we heard. I for one was devastated. I wanted Wanny to be the LIFETIME HC for the Dolphins.

:biggrin: