• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Miami and snow....

After a day of rain and sleet.... it finally snowed in western South Dakota. With any luck at all, this will head East and land in Buffalo for Sunday's game.

Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com
  • slakjaw157
    • Oct 2003

Re: Miami and snow....

Is it July already?

I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be sir. Do you maggots understand that?

Comment

• Historian
      2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
      • Dec 2002

Supposed to be 57 and sunny....sorry.

Comment

• Meathead
        Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
        • Jul 2002

Party pooper.
        One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• balls deep
          • Oct 2005

We aren't afraid of snow. We play pretty good in it. We might win a few or lose a few but it doesn't seem to make much of a difference. In today's NFL the only weather induced advantage is intense heat. Most of the players regardless of what city their team is from are from up north anyways.

Comment

• Mudflap1
            Next Question!
            • Nov 2004

I remember two recent games in Foxboro and Buffalo where you got your ass handed to you in the snow........

Jon

Comment

• balls deep
              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Mudflap1
              I remember two recent games in Foxboro and Buffalo where you got your ass handed to you in the snow........

Jon
              I can remember 3 games already this year where the Bills got their as$es handed to them!

Comment

• bills&sabresmvf
                • May 2005

haha, guys come on. I'm a HUGE Bills fan, so much that I bugged the hell out of the local tv stations to give me a job covering the Bills, I've been doing this for 3 years now. But Balls Deep is right, that was a funny comment too. We have got our asses kicked, we can't **** talk anyone. Right now the Dolphins (which I hate like no other) are leading our division. Lets shut up Until Sunday at 4pm. I'll be there, lets go out there and say nothing and Prove it! GO BILLIES!

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                  • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Cntrygal
                  After a day of rain and sleet.... it finally snowed in western South Dakota. With any luck at all, this will head East and land in Buffalo for Sunday's game.

That might affect the Bills as much as the Phins, since your team wouldn't have had a chance to acclimate to it either, plus you guys keep recruiting Miami U. guys, and you know where they're from...

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Mudflap1
                    Next Question!
                    • Nov 2004

I can remember 3 games already this year where the Bills got their as$es handed to them!
                    I'm not the one who opened my big fat mouth and said that the Carp play well in the snow...........

Hey, look, there's goes your point, drifting......away...........

Jon

Comment

• balls deep
                      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by bills&sabresmvf
                      haha, guys come on. I'm a HUGE Bills fan, so much that I bugged the hell out of the local tv stations to give me a job covering the Bills, I've been doing this for 3 years now. But Balls Deep is right, that was a funny comment too. We have got our asses kicked, we can't **** talk anyone. Right now the Dolphins (which I hate like no other) are leading our division. Lets shut up Until Sunday at 4pm. I'll be there, lets go out there and say nothing and Prove it! GO BILLIES!
                      Don't feel too bad. I was in the same place you are this time last year!

Comment

• balls deep
                        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Mudflap1
                        Hey, look, there's goes your point, drifting......away...........

Jon
                        Yep, just like your season.....

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by balls deep
                          I hope our season doesn't drift away either..it's still early, while we're enjoy the moment, there is a futher, I hope it's bright, but this is the NFL, and the undefeated today could be the last place team by the end of the season.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Mudflap1
                            Next Question!
                            • Nov 2004

Did I say the Bills are great? Did I say they were going to be superstars this year? I predicted 6-10, so get your facts straight.

Keep chirping smartass. We'll see where you end up. You've played 3 games so far. Traditionally, Miami has not been what I would call a "closer" at the end of the season.

Keep talking, you'll get what you deserve, and then there will be backpedaling and excuses out the wazoo.

Jon

Comment

• Cntrygal
                              Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
                              That might affect the Bills as much as the Phins, since your team wouldn't have had a chance to acclimate to it either, plus you guys keep recruiting Miami U. guys, and you know where they're from...
                              I hear what you're saying... but I think it would definately be a psychological downer for the fish since they are avoiding the "bad December weather" and got the weather in OCTOBER instead.

Originally posted by notacon
                              The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
                              X