• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Zone Original: Kevin Shenoy

Hi, my name is Kevin Shenoy. Welcome to the Land of Rebuilding. I know you weren’t expected to come on this journey, but alas, here you are. I just wanted to welcome you.

I was unable to watch the game this weekend due to a wedding I was at. While I’ll give you a piece of what I think is happening to this team, I also have a little piece in the DVD Extras that is unrelated to this specific game. It is, however, quite helpful in the world of women and football. For those of you who have either written on the boards, written me, or talked to me about the ladies in your life who cannot understand your passion for the game, perhaps the analogy will allow you to fight a better fight. Perhaps I can get you 20-30 more minutes in front of your television.

Full Article
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• Pride
    • Jul 2002

Re: Zone Original: Kevin Shenoy

LOL Looooove the wedding analogy!

Comment

• northernbillfan
      Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Re: Zone Original: Kevin Shenoy

At least it was a good friends wedding and not one his new GF dragged him to.
      When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

Working...
      X