PDA

View Full Version : Our JP

Das_Bills
10-05-2005, 11:28 AM
Ok, After reading all these post of BILLS FANS bashing JP need to go elsewhere. I have been watching JP since college and yes I know that the NFL and College are 2 different things. For those that can realize its not only the player that can make themselves shine its the fans also. If you really think about it if JP came to this site and seen some these posts on how bad he is it will not motivate him to be better. Us as bills fans have more to do with this than youu think. We need to support JP and tell him yes I know you are struggling but we BILLIEVE in him. This is not a rant and iam not saying that every bills fan bashes him. I will BILLIEVE in him not matter what happens even if we finish this season 1-15. We all need to pull it togethere and let him know we support him. Thanks for the time guys and lets look into this weekends game against the FINS.

Steve
Bills Backer
St Marys Chapter

MDFINFAN
10-05-2005, 12:08 PM
Ok, After reading all these post of BILLS FANS bashing JP need to go elsewhere. I have been watching JP since college and yes I know that the NFL and College are 2 different things. For those that can realize its not only the player that can make themselves shine its the fans also. If you really think about it if JP came to this site and seen some these posts on how bad he is it will not motivate him to be better. Us as bills fans have more to do with this than youu think. We need to support JP and tell him yes I know you are struggling but we BILLIEVE in him. This is not a rant and iam not saying that every bills fan bashes him. I will BILLIEVE in him not matter what happens even if we finish this season 1-15. We all need to pull it togethere and let him know we support him. Thanks for the time guys and lets look into this weekends game against the FINS.

Steve
Bills Backer
St Marys Chapter

Good post, I know everyone is disappointed, but all you have to do is look at C. Palmer and E. Manning, JP is of the same mole, so by midseason and next year, look out. I know that's not what I'm looking forward to, but I do see it in the young man. I'm glad we're catching him early in his carreer this weekend, but by next year you guys would have forgotten about this year.

Mitchy moo
10-05-2005, 12:13 PM
Good post, I know everyone is disappointed, but all you have to do is look at C. Palmer and E. Manning, JP is of the same mole, so by midseason and next year, look out. I know that's not what I'm looking forward to, but I do see it in the young man. I'm glad we're catching him early in his carreer this weekend, but by next year you guys would have forgotten about this year.
I am thinking we need to lay off JP, it's TD/MM that lead us to believe higher ground is coming faster, not JP.

OpIv37
10-05-2005, 12:23 PM

Steve
Bills Backer
St Marys Chapter

you're missing a big part of the point. JP notwithstanding, this team was supposed to be able to WIN this year. This team has suffered through a 6-year rebuilding cycle and us fans are sick of losing. Our D is older, we're going to have cap problems with Clements, M Williams, Moulds and possibly McGahee this year, our O-line has serious issues.... it's basically win now or start over. So JP may be taking an unfair share of the blame because he's not the only one that's been screwing up, but a lot of fans just want to WIN and some of them feel that at this point, Holcomb is the best shot at doing that.

Personally, I think this season has already been sacrificed for the JP Losman Experience because the D and O-line didn't do their part, so I see no point in pulling him. I'm slowly starting to accept the fact that we're at the beginning stages of rebuilding instead of approaching the finished product (side note: this is why TD should be tarred, feathered and ran out of town on a post.)