Drew is laughing himself silly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Captain Obvious
    I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
    • Jul 2005

Drew is laughing himself silly

I know. Not another Drew thread. But right now Drew has to laughing himself silly, regardless of who the QB is Sunday. AT his PC when he was introduced as a Cowboy, he was so bitter, shocked, incredulous that the bills would cut him to go with an experienced QB. Now he's laughing his *** off.

If Kelly Holcomb is the starter on Sunday, they might as well have just kept Drew. There has to be other people around the NFl, in the media, scratching their heads over the lack of direction, indeciveness, and lack of leadership at OBD.

Here to point out the obvious....
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Re: Drew is laughing himself silly

I don't think Drew was laughing after the two times already this season he choked when he could have won the game. I was the one laughing then. Same ol Drew.
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

I highly doubt Bledsoe is laughing. It's probably more of a sigh of relief that he's not behind this OLine anymore.
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• X-Era
        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by WILLIS21
        I know. Not another Drew thread. But right now Drew has to laughing himself silly, regardless of who the QB is Sunday. AT his PC when he was introduced as a Cowboy, he was so bitter, shocked, incredulous that the bills would cut him to go with an experienced QB. Now he's laughing his *** off.

If Kelly Holcomb is the starter on Sunday, they might as well have just kept Drew. There has to be other people around the NFl, in the media, scratching their heads over the lack of direction, indeciveness, and lack of leadership at OBD.
        He should be laughing, he raped us pretty hard for alot of money and only had to play pretty sloppy to do it. At least JP has an excuse!

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal
          I highly doubt Bledsoe is laughing. It's probably more of a sigh of relief that he's not behind this OLine anymore.
          Exactly! Great post!

Comment

• Captain Obvious
            I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by jp-era
            He should be laughing, he raped us pretty hard for alot of money and only had to play pretty sloppy to do it. At least JP has an excuse!
            It wasn't my intention to suggest the bills should have kept Drew. I was glad he was cut, and I don't think J.P. should be sitting on the bench, he should be playing. Still Drew must have the biggest ***** eating grin on his face.

Here to point out the obvious....

Comment

• pleasesavedrew
              • Feb 2005

drew is playin great ball for the cowboys, the d blew the monday night game. I find it patetic that in week 3 drew bledsoe doubled losmans combined yrds in week 3 and 4. isaid this in march, we needed drew this year, this should have been his last year as a bill.
              Remember the past(11), embrace the future(7)

Comment

• Philagape
                WIN NOW
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by pleasesavedrew
                drew is playin great ball for the cowboys, the d blew the monday night game. I find it patetic that in week 3 drew bledsoe doubled losmans combined yrds in week 3 and 4. isaid this in march, we needed drew this year, this should have been his last year as a bill.
                That's the problem with Drew ... when his D allows 14 points, that's "blowing it."
                "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• LarryBoy
                  The world needs a hero!
                  • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Cntrygal

AMEN!
                  Bills Rock!

Comment

Working...
                  X