PDA

View Full Version : Drew is laughing himself silly

Captain Obvious
10-05-2005, 06:03 PM
I know. Not another Drew thread. But right now Drew has to laughing himself silly, regardless of who the QB is Sunday. AT his PC when he was introduced as a Cowboy, he was so bitter, shocked, incredulous that the bills would cut him to go with an experienced QB. Now he's laughing his *** off.

If Kelly Holcomb is the starter on Sunday, they might as well have just kept Drew. There has to be other people around the NFl, in the media, scratching their heads over the lack of direction, indeciveness, and lack of leadership at OBD.

Philagape
10-05-2005, 06:54 PM
I don't think Drew was laughing after the two times already this season he choked when he could have won the game. I was the one laughing then. Same ol Drew.

Cntrygal
10-05-2005, 06:58 PM
I highly doubt Bledsoe is laughing. It's probably more of a sigh of relief that he's not behind this OLine anymore.

X-Era
10-05-2005, 07:01 PM
I know. Not another Drew thread. But right now Drew has to laughing himself silly, regardless of who the QB is Sunday. AT his PC when he was introduced as a Cowboy, he was so bitter, shocked, incredulous that the bills would cut him to go with an experienced QB. Now he's laughing his *** off.

If Kelly Holcomb is the starter on Sunday, they might as well have just kept Drew. There has to be other people around the NFl, in the media, scratching their heads over the lack of direction, indeciveness, and lack of leadership at OBD.
He should be laughing, he raped us pretty hard for alot of money and only had to play pretty sloppy to do it. At least JP has an excuse!

Michael82
10-05-2005, 07:05 PM
I highly doubt Bledsoe is laughing. It's probably more of a sigh of relief that he's not behind this OLine anymore.
Exactly! Great post! :bf1:

Captain Obvious
10-05-2005, 07:06 PM
He should be laughing, he raped us pretty hard for alot of money and only had to play pretty sloppy to do it. At least JP has an excuse!
It wasn't my intention to suggest the bills should have kept Drew. I was glad he was cut, and I don't think J.P. should be sitting on the bench, he should be playing. Still Drew must have the biggest ***** eating grin on his face.

pleasesavedrew
10-05-2005, 07:21 PM
drew is playin great ball for the cowboys, the d blew the monday night game. I find it patetic that in week 3 drew bledsoe doubled losmans combined yrds in week 3 and 4. isaid this in march, we needed drew this year, this should have been his last year as a bill.

Philagape
10-05-2005, 07:53 PM
drew is playin great ball for the cowboys, the d blew the monday night game. I find it patetic that in week 3 drew bledsoe doubled losmans combined yrds in week 3 and 4. isaid this in march, we needed drew this year, this should have been his last year as a bill.

That's the problem with Drew ... when his D allows 14 points, that's "blowing it." :rofl:

LarryBoy
10-05-2005, 08:06 PM

AMEN!