• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

I have no problem with starting Kelly

Facts are facts, the game MAY win 1 or 2 more games but this is FAR from a team thats on the bubble for the playoffs at this point. It really doesnt matter who starts, the sh_tty play will be about the same on O.

Holcomb is NO better than Losman, no way, no how. He will get NO better, will stay virtually the same and if anything get worse.

Starting Holcomb with the season maybe in the crapper doesnt do anything negative against us. If anything it will shut many of you up fast when you see the same garbage play from him. 1 maybe 2 games and JP will be starting again if he isnt the starter on Sun and I think all this is BS anyways.

Frankly I dont care. Kelly Holcomb isnt our present our future or anything else other than our backup. JP MAY represent the future and the Bills will only find that out by giving the experience he needs. It will happen, whether this weekend, next weekend it doesnt matter, Its just a matter of time. So go ahead and start Holcomb, it only helps silence JP's critics and forces the team to say that they aint gonna get any better unless they believe and stand behind Losman.

It all doesnt matter anyways, I seriously believe JP is starting this weekend.

• Romes
    • Jul 2002

Re: I have no problem with starting Kelly

Originally posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• X-Era
      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
      • Feb 2005

Re: I have no problem with starting Kelly

Originally posted by Romes
      Its frankly getting tough. Anyone who watched Eli look like a complete clown last year in the half a season he played only to become a bright star this year and be playing so well, knows that its a matter of time until your young QB starts playing well and gets it.

Yes some never get it, but of the 12 playoff teams last year, 7 had a 1st round QB as the starter (including Brees which was the 1st pick of round 2)

After the next round, it was 6 of the 8 teams had 1st rounders, then 3 of the 4 teams, and finally 1 of the 2.

Now, add in the the Eli scenario, Peyton going 3 and 13 in his 1st year, Pennington, Roth, Vick, McNabb, and Culpepper all taking some time to become what they are today, and benching Losman right now is just plain stupid.

Its for people who only think about NOW (its far from a sure thing that Kelly does much better), they arent truly commited to building a SB squad by prolonging the inevitable which is starting, suffering, and then reaping the rewards of a young stud QB.

Comment

Working...
      X