PDA

View Full Version : I'm just curious...

RedEyE
10-05-2005, 07:27 PM
..how many of us will forget JP Losman if Kelly Holcomb comes out and leads the team to 4 straight victories?

Mr.Reality
10-05-2005, 07:31 PM
I will.

Crisis
10-05-2005, 07:34 PM
I will, until the offseason.

BAM
10-05-2005, 07:38 PM
As long as we win, I don't care who the F is quarterbacking.

colin
10-05-2005, 07:41 PM
what if he throws for a 79 passer rating and 200 yards a game?

Nighthawk
10-05-2005, 07:48 PM
Just win baby!

X-Era
10-05-2005, 07:56 PM
..how many of us will forget JP Losman if Kelly Holcomb comes out and leads the team to 4 straight victories?
Many will, but then they will start whining again next year when Kelly shows us what he has shown all the other teams he had a chance with. Ohh by the way, we get to start all over or pick up where we are now leaving off and lose games while JP learns on the field. Of course, we are all assuming that Kelly takes us to the playoffs and JP wouldnt. What if NEITHER takes us to the playoffs this year or BOTH would. In either of those 2 cases, you might as well start Losman.

Its a big gamble, if it happens, it better lead us to the playoffs or all of YOU will be complaining next year after we wasted all those games and got no additional experience for our young QB.

RedEyE
10-05-2005, 08:02 PM
I'm actually all for keeping JP as the starter. Can't see how the kid is going to learn from the bench. It's perplexing that Mularkey stated on Monday that JP was the starter than changed his mind on Wendsday (or was forced to change his mind). The whole thing reeks of desperation. Either Donahoe's job is on the line, Mularkey, or both. Something went down ealier today that involved Wilson. I guarantee it. Donahoe was quoted earlier this week stating that Mularkey is free to make any coaching decision that he sees fit. I find it really hard that Mularkey just changed his mind 4 days before game day.