Moulds may be gone after this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moulds may be gone after this year

i feel very weird about saying this, but i really dont care if moulds leaves. i think were just holding him back. i would love to see him go and be successful for a few more years. at the rate this offense is going were gonna need some more speed that we can pick up in the draft or in free agency

next year our offense will still be able to produce with
    evans
    reed
    parrish
    smith
    aiken
    wilson
    aiken is a big man that can fill in for moulds with the speed and size at with a bigger passing threat TE with everett back and parrish,
    and a more experienced jp
    we should do just fine
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Moulds may be gone after this year

Moulds has contributed a lot to this organization, but he's past his prime, not contributing, and has a huge bonus/cap hit next season. He'll be gone- I'll miss the Moulds of 3 years ago but not the current incarnation.

I'd like to see him retire a Bill rather than do the Jerry Rice thing and embarrass himself.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

[QUOTE=BLOchieF7]i feel very weird about saying this, but i really dont care if moulds leaves. i think were just holding him back. i would love to see him go and be successful for a few more years. at the rate this offense is going were gonna need some more speed that we can pick up in the draft or in free agency/QUOTE]

We're holding him back? He's done like a turkey dinner. This guy used to be my favorite player. Now he's slow and he can't catch or get open. GOODBYE! Maybe he can play Arena Ball.

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

He's certainly not a lynchpin of the offence any more, whether he's changed or the offence has.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• BAM
          • Sep 2003

That would be so weird watching him play for another team. If he does leave, I hope he goes to the Eagles.

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

may be gone?? as good as yesterday's news...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Italian Stallion
              Knows More Than You
              • Feb 2004

I say dump Moulds and go after a guy like Reggie Wayne from Indy. Young, big and explosive speed.

We should try throwing some coin around to actually get better...especially along the o line.....Penalty Anderson? Bunk Gandy? Chris Villerial-disease....pleaaase.
              BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

Working...
              X