• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloRanger
    WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
    • Mar 2003

If the Bills lose to the fins - Heads should be rolling

First you have TD:

Gives McNally nothing to work with. Backups are all rookies or scrubs.

He lets PW walk. Run defense is now 31st in the NFL. Is anybody looking at Jerry Gray as a potential Head Coach next year?

How does TD keep deflecting criticism of his crappy moves to others? Why is he not held accountable?

Tom Clements:

Way to design a killer offense. JP has been watching film and working the plays since February. But he looks like a rookie backup forced into the game when the starter got injured. Playcalling is ******ed. His offense fails to convert on 4th and inches in 2 consecutive games. This guy is a joke.

Mularky.

Way to play musical QBs. "We support JP 100% or until game 2, whichever comes first.

If the Bills lose the next 2 games the season is lost. There's no schedule full of weak sisters to salvage a winning record.
    Buffalo Only and Always.
  • BillsFever21
    • Aug 2004

Re: If the Bills lose to the fins - Heads should be rolling

Another 3 years wasted down the drain.

I am so sick of having these worthless coaches trying to be passed on to us as something great.

These guys have already shown they are not tough enough to handle the job. They need to be shown the door after this season.

Donahoe should follow them out while he's at it. He's the one who keeps hiring these bozos.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

If they lose on Sunday due to the same stupid reasons as the 3 games before....

Mike Mularkey should fire his OC Tom Clements on Monday morning and take over all offensive play calling. He should also knock on Jerry Gray's door and tell him to knock it off with the ****ing blitzes. They arent working. We don't have big Pat in the middle, so his blitzes are killing us.

Comment

• Seventeen&0
        six&10
        • Apr 2005

I can't believe you guys are giving up on JP this soon. Everyone knew he'd have to go through some growing pains. I think the main problem was that your expectations were way too high. You have to let him grow on the field, he will not get better on the sideline. Payton, Palmer etc. all had bad first years...now look at them. Payton is Payton, Palmer has the Bungles off to a 4 and 0 start, Eli is looking much more comfortable and is becoming a Superstar. This is a BAD move on the Bills part to not let JP grow.

Comment

• Fairway
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Seventeen&0
          I can't believe you guys are giving up on JP this soon. Everyone knew he'd have to go through some growing pains. I think the main problem was that your expectations were way too high. You have to let him grow on the field, he will not get better on the sideline. Payton, Palmer etc. all had bad first years...now look at them. Payton is Payton, Palmer has the Bungles off to a 4 and 0 start, Eli is looking much more comfortable and is becoming a Superstar. This is a BAD move on the Bills part to not let JP grow.

a fin fan that gets it? Thats rare

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Seventeen&0
            I can't believe I'm going to say this with a Phin fan...but Great post!

Comment

• HAMMER
              I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by BuffaloRanger
              First you have TD:

Gives McNally nothing to work with. Backups are all rookies or scrubs.

He lets PW walk. Run defense is now 31st in the NFL. Is anybody looking at Jerry Gray as a potential Head Coach next year?

How does TD keep deflecting criticism of his crappy moves to others? Why is he not held accountable?

Tom Clements:

Way to design a killer offense. JP has been watching film and working the plays since February. But he looks like a rookie backup forced into the game when the starter got injured. Playcalling is ******ed. His offense fails to convert on 4th and inches in 2 consecutive games. This guy is a joke.

Mularky.

Way to play musical QBs. "We support JP 100% or until game 2, whichever comes first.

If the Bills lose the next 2 games the season is lost. There's no schedule full of weak sisters to salvage a winning record.
              I too thought letting Pat Williams walk was a huge mistake, but guess what? There is one team in the league worse against the run than the Bills, you guessed it, the Vikings.

Comment

• Mudflap1
                Next Question!
                • Nov 2004

Mike Mularkey should fire his OC Tom Clements on Monday morning and take over all offensive play calling. He should also knock on Jerry Gray's door and tell him to knock it off with the ****ing blitzes. They arent working. We don't have big Pat in the middle, so his blitzes are killing us.
                Jerry Gray didn't blitz that much last week. He blitzed Vick like crazy, but decided to lay off and contain last week against Brooks, and that didn't work. He SHOULD go back to blitzing this week. Does the mobility or arm of Gus Frerrote and the Miami offensive line scare you as much as Michael Vick? Please. Blitz the mother******* piss outta him! At least we might be able to make SOMETHING happen on defense. Fumble, sacks, interceptions, etc.

Jon

Comment

• Fairway
                  • Jul 2002

We have to blitz. With our front 4 we never get to the passer unless we do.

Comment

• Mudflap1
                    Next Question!
                    • Nov 2004

Exactly!

Jon

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mudflap1
                      Jerry Gray didn't blitz that much last week. He blitzed Vick like crazy, but decided to lay off and contain last week against Brooks, and that didn't work. He SHOULD go back to blitzing this week. Does the mobility or arm of Gus Frerrote and the Miami offensive line scare you as much as Michael Vick? Please. Blitz the mother******* piss outta him! At least we might be able to make SOMETHING happen on defense. Fumble, sacks, interceptions, etc.

Jon
                      actually, they've been talking about it all week on the radio. He blitzed too much last week. This week it's different. We are playing against Gus Frerotte. The Bills should blitz the hell out of him and put 8 men in the box. Make Frerotte try to beat you with his arm.

I think that it should work this week because we finally are playing a QB that can't run around that much. He's not a mobile QB like the last two were. Jerry Gray should open up the playbook and use every single kind of blitz he can think of. We should try to rack up the forced turnovers this week.

Comment

• Mahdi
                        • Mar 2004

I just wateched the game again....and the Bills actually blitzed a lot...and many different blitzes aswell such as zone blitzes. They were just getting picked up well. They should definitely continue blitzing this week against Frerotte. Let's just hope our DB's make plays when they do blitz.

Comment

Working...
                        X