PDA

View Full Version : jp situation

bills_7
10-06-2005, 03:33 PM
This is a f###in joke... how is Losman not startin this wkend.. i havent been so mad since the Flutie inceident...

Moulds backs the descision eh.. good for him
he will still be cryin aftr the game whn he catches his 2 passes..

Something is seriously wrong with this Bills organization from top to bottom and it makes me sick to say all this...

does anyone else feel this way.. i dont even wnt to watch the game this wkend...

i havent missed a game since i started watchn the bills back when i was a kid...

i feel like i should be mad at MM but i think it has to do with other ppl and not him.. he seems like the messanger but i could be wrong..

the bills r wreckin JP.. if they havent already

GBS 18
10-06-2005, 03:40 PM
couldnt agree with you more. Im not JP's biggest supporter but as ive said millions of times before JP IS THE FRANCHISE QB and there is no way this guy is going to improve watching from the bench. This team already sucks our defense is discusting so do you honestly think SAVIOR holcomb will bring us to the playoffs when the guy couldnt hang on to his starting job in cleveland? im not saying holcomb is a bad qb i think he is a very reliable backup and im glad we have him, but if this franchise wants to have any future besides this year YOU KEEP JP IN. I know its been an ugly 4 games but not every quarterback is a marino or roethlisberger in their first season.

rediculious

Mitchy moo
10-06-2005, 03:44 PM
couldnt agree with you more. Im not JP's biggest supporter but as ive said millions of times before JP IS THE FRANCHISE QB and there is no way this guy is going to improve watching from the bench. This team already sucks our defense is discusting so do you honestly think SAVIOR holcomb will bring us to the playoffs when the guy couldnt hang on to his starting job in cleveland? im not saying holcomb is a bad qb i think he is a very reliable backup and im glad we have him, but if this franchise wants to have any future besides this year YOU KEEP JP IN. I know its been an ugly 4 games but not every quarterback is a marino or roethlisberger in their first season.

rediculious
iT'S rid.... not to make a change after watching the past 3 games. JP is admitting he is hesitant, hesitation in this league = sacks, incompletions, losses.

Novacane
10-06-2005, 03:49 PM
Moulds backs the descision eh.. good for him
he will still be cryin aftr the game whn he catches his 2 passes..

:bf1: I can't wait to see who he blames when he still is not performing 3 weeks from now. I hate players like Emoulds. I'll be glad when he's gone

bills_7
10-06-2005, 03:56 PM
iT'S rid.... not to make a change after watching the past 3 games. JP is admitting he is hesitant, hesitation in this league = sacks, incompletions, losses.

are u for real buddy.. why dont u go back and read what the guy wrote... how else is JP suposed to learn and not be hesitant.. think b4 u talk

bills_7
10-06-2005, 03:57 PM

rediculious

well put