PDA

View Full Version : losman will do ok

jonah7777
10-06-2005, 04:24 PM
once he leaves the bills.

buffalo management sure is goofy. regardless holcomb will never make the playoffs and buffalo has no QB for the future once againe.

if losman does not feel like he does not want to play here he soon will.

be funny as hell if he demands to be traded and watch buffalo once againe implode from within

superbowl? theres so many reasons why they will never see the superbowl in the next 10 years. by then they will no longer exist as the buffalo bills.

Novacane
10-06-2005, 04:38 PM
I'm not worried about JP. If this move is all it takes to ruin his confidence and NFL career then he was never going to be good anyway.

Seventeen&0
10-06-2005, 04:40 PM
Ya, I've said it before on this board. JP should play every snap for the rest of the season, regardless of how poor he does. Every QB goes through the growing pains of the transition from College to the NFL. The ones that have stayed mentally tough and made it through a tough year seem to get it the next. I've used Aikman, both Mannings, Carson Palmer as examples. None of them had good first years, especially Aikman (1-15), but three Superbowl rings. I dont' get your front office??

The_Philster
10-06-2005, 06:25 PM
Ya, I've said it before on this board. JP should play every snap for the rest of the season, regardless of how poor he does. Every QB goes through the growing pains of the transition from College to the NFL. The ones that have stayed mentally tough and made it through a tough year seem to get it the next. I've used Aikman, both Mannings, Carson Palmer as examples. None of them had good first years, especially Aikman (1-15), but three Superbowl rings. I dont' get your front office??neither do we :down:

BillsFever21
10-06-2005, 06:33 PM
He'll just walk and not resign with Buffalo if he does pan out after the lack of respect they are showing him.

He signed what a 5 year contract and he's gonna sit on the bench half of that term? When he becomes a FA when he's 28 and in his prime(if he does pan out) he'll remember this and I gurantee he won't be back.

So nontheless we have maybe a starter for 3 years and then I gurantee you he'll leave town with his middle finger waving in the air.

This should give us just enough time to draft another QB next year and groom him for when Losman is gone.

This organization is really moving foward. Geez it great to be a Bills fan.

The_Philster
10-06-2005, 06:35 PM
This should give us just enough time to draft another QB next year and groom him for when Losman is gone..Then we go through the same mess we're going through now...TD needs to go

Turf
10-06-2005, 06:40 PM
Then we go through the same mess we're going through now...TD needs to go

Thank you.

BillsFever21
10-06-2005, 06:43 PM
Then we go through the same mess we're going through now...TD needs to go
Figure next year will be another year of learning experience. We'll get two good years out of him and he'll be gone.

We can be the new Tampa Bay Bucs of the 80's. Just crap on all these QB's and get rid of them or they don't come back and we groom them for another team.

Mularkey needs to go along with TD because he's the one who hired him. Mularkey is a coward and can't even take control of his own team and tell them who is the boss.

That would be like being in the normal workforce and the general laborer is telling management who to hire for the job instead of them making that decision for themselves.

The_Philster
10-06-2005, 06:46 PM
Figure next year will be another year of learning experience. We'll get two good years out of him and he'll be gone.

We can be the new Tampa Bay Bucs of the 80's. Just crap on all these QB's and get rid of them or they don't come back and we groom them for another team.:ill: Doug Williams...Steve Young

BillsFever21
10-06-2005, 06:53 PM
Whether Losman pans out or doesn't or the Holcomb experience work or fails, Mularkey has shown he has no power or backbone and needs to go.

The coaches doesn't tell management who to play. The coaches make that decision.

That would've been like the Bengals who came off an 8-8 season with John Kitna and started off the next year bad with Palmer telling Marvin Lewis who to start.

That would be like a general laborer telling the manager that he's not happy with the Supervisor and that he wants to work with Joe Schmo instead and the manger changing because of him.

Mularkey doesn't have any balls and he has already shown he isn't a good coach who can make up a gameplan to beat a good team. We're stuck with another bum.

GW sucked but at least the guy didn't let the players run the team and had a set of balls on him. That just shows how bad Mularkey really is. A terrible coach with no balls isn't somebody we need in Buffalo.

Typ0
10-06-2005, 07:01 PM
this is an experience for the team to see what JPs character is like too. If he's going to piss and moan and hold a grudge...and then if he gets some success here and goes elsewhere just because he'll get a red carpet screw him. This should give him resolve...resolve to examine himself and learn where he has to improve...and resolve to be successful on this squad. Besides...this is a team sport and it's about the team not me me me. When TO *****es and moans about me me me it's a whole different story...because EVERY time he steps on the field he backs it up. It's pretty clear to me when TO is getting the ball his team is better. The part that TO is missing is he's improving the team just by being a part of it even if he doesn't get the ball. But that's a whole other story than a guy who hasn't figured out how to play at this level yet.

Typ0
10-06-2005, 07:07 PM
Whether Losman pans out or doesn't or the Holcomb experience work or fails, Mularkey has shown he has no power or backbone and needs to go.

The coaches doesn't tell management who to play. The coaches make that decision.

That would've been like the Bengals who came off an 8-8 season with John Kitna and started off the next year bad with Palmer telling Marvin Lewis who to start.

That would be like a general laborer telling the manager that he's not happy with the Supervisor and that he wants to work with Joe Schmo instead and the manger changing because of him.

Mularkey doesn't have any balls and he has already shown he isn't a good coach who can make up a gameplan to beat a good team. We're stuck with another bum.

GW sucked but at least the guy didn't let the players run the team and had a set of balls on him. That just shows how bad Mularkey really is. A terrible coach with no balls isn't somebody we need in Buffalo.

people quickly assume management or ownership hands down those kinds of directives. What if instead they just were to say:

We aren't doing well. Something is wrong. It's your job to fix it...now get it fixed.

what if that is what was said? Do you think this is possible? I think it's more likely myself. And if Mularkey was totally confident in JP then he'd stand behind him...but he isn't right now. I would expect MM has been viewing the films and noticing JP isn't making the adjustments he's been asked to make...or he's regressing in some areas. People say he's got to learn and this is going to destroy his confidence....I'm sure going out there and getting smeared all over the field is going to build his confidence up though.