PDA

View Full Version : DevilPaul's Week 5 Picks

DynaPaul
10-06-2005, 06:24 PM
I was 9 - 5 last week, 19 - 9 on the season.

Baltimore at Detroit: Baltimore's defense feasts on the fragile Harrington and company. Baltimore. :tired:

Chicago at Cleveland: The Bears are outcoached in Ohio. Cleveland. :idea:

Miami at Buffalo: Holcomb sparks the offense, it won't be pretty but we'll be 2 - 2 come Sunday night. Buffalo. :nervous:

New England at Atlanta: Them Patriots ain't no fortunate son no more, oh no no no... VICK is. Atlanta. :lmao:

New Orleans at Green Bay: Both teams suck but the Saints suck worse. No gift victory this week! Green Bay. :curse:

Seattle at St. Louis: Both teams are neck and neck in their division but I think the Seahawks will pull this one out at home. Seattle. :smoke:

Tampa Bay at N.Y. Jets: Vinny or not they're still going down. Tampa Bay. :lol:

Tennessee at Houston: I think Carr and company might be able to win for once. Houston. :faint:

Indianapolis at San Francisco: Alex Smith's debut appearance is going to look at lot like JP's over the past 3 games. Indianapolis. :horror:

Carolina at Arizona: Another young QB against a great defense, not a pretty mix. Carolina. :horror:

Philadelphia at Dallas: Get ready for it folks, here comes the first appearance of the Drew that we all know and love! Philadelphia. :pray:

Washington at Denver: The Redskins get their first loss of the season at Mile High. Denver. :meh:

Cincinnati at Jacksonville: I think Palmer and company are too much even for a good defense like Jacksonville's to handle. Leftwich is ailing. Cincinnati. :hump:

Pittsburgh at San Diego: This one is a toughy. Two great teams, two coaches with reputations for falling apart in big games. I think the Chargers are hungrier plus they are at home. San Diego. :whistling

The_Philster
10-06-2005, 06:43 PM
Miami at Buffalo: Holcomb sparks the offense, it won't be pretty but we'll be 2 - 2 come Sunday night. Buffalo. :nervous: How would be 2-2?...we're already 1-3

Samphin1
10-06-2005, 06:45 PM
How would be 2-2?...we're already 1-3

Maybe since you guys would soon forget that Falcons game that he has too? :lmao:

Mitchy moo
10-06-2005, 06:52 PM
Maybe since you guys would soon forget that Falcons game that he has too? :lmao:The picture of RJ is only meant for you to be rude, grow up and find some gay dolphins to put in there. Dolphins are the gayest mammals next to fins fans.

http://i12.ebayimg.com/02/i/04/00/d7/39_1_b.JPG
http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif
GAY & LESBIAN RAINBOW PRIDE BEACH TOWEL (http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4403138733&ssPageName=MERC_VI_RSCC_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT)

FinNasty23
10-06-2005, 07:08 PM
I was 9 - 5 last week, 19 - 9 on the season.

Baltimore at Detroit: Baltimore's defense feasts on the fragile Harrington and company. Baltimore. :tired:

Chicago at Cleveland: The Bears are outcoached in Ohio. Cleveland. :idea:

Miami at Buffalo: Holcomb sparks the offense, it won't be pretty but we'll be 2 - 2 come Sunday night. Buffalo. :nervous:

New England at Atlanta: Them Patriots ain't no fortunate son no more, oh no no no... VICK is. Atlanta. :lmao:

New Orleans at Green Bay: Both teams suck but the Saints suck worse. No gift victory this week! Green Bay. :curse:

Seattle at St. Louis: Both teams are neck and neck in their division but I think the Seahawks will pull this one out at home. Seattle. :smoke:

Tampa Bay at N.Y. Jets: Vinny or not they're still going down. Tampa Bay. :lol:

Tennessee at Houston: I think Carr and company might be able to win for once. Houston. :faint:

Indianapolis at San Francisco: Alex Smith's debut appearance is going to look at lot like JP's over the past 3 games. Indianapolis. :horror:

Carolina at Arizona: Another young QB against a great defense, not a pretty mix. Carolina. :horror:

Philadelphia at Dallas: Get ready for it folks, here comes the first appearance of the Drew that we all know and love! Philadelphia. :pray:

Washington at Denver: The Redskins get their first loss of the season at Mile High. Denver. :meh:

Cincinnati at Jacksonville: I think Palmer and company are too much even for a good defense like Jacksonville's to handle. Leftwich is ailing. Cincinnati. :hump:

Pittsburgh at San Diego: This one is a toughy. Two great teams, two coaches with reputations for falling apart in big games. I think the Chargers are hungrier plus they are at home. San Diego. :whistling
You really went out on a limb on some of those picks... :rolleyes:

Nasty

OpIv37
10-06-2005, 07:14 PM
Maybe since you guys would soon forget that Falcons game that he has too? :lmao:

falcons? I'd rather forget the Saints game. At least we have the excuse that the falcons are good. The saints suck

Samphin1
10-06-2005, 09:00 PM
falcons? I'd rather forget the Saints game. At least we have the excuse that the falcons are good. The saints suck

True but I meant because of the injury to Takeo. That was against the Falcons right?

Samphin1
10-06-2005, 09:02 PM
The picture of RJ is only meant for you to be rude, grow up and find some gay dolphins to put in there. Dolphins are the gayest mammals next to fins fans.

http://i12.ebayimg.com/02/i/04/00/d7/39_1_b.JPG
http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif
GAY & LESBIAN RAINBOW PRIDE BEACH TOWEL (http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4403138733&ssPageName=MERC_VI_RSCC_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT)

Calm down there Skooby. Most Bills fans will tell you that I am a pretty respectful fin fan here. I love how you are a hypocrite though and post an obvious attmepted dig at dolphin fans by calling them gay. All it does is show your own bias and prejudice against gay people/mammals. As if being gay is a bad thing. Perhaps it is you who needs to grow up.

OpIv37
10-06-2005, 10:15 PM
True but I meant because of the injury to Takeo. That was against the Falcons right?
ah- you're right on that one.

vicmantak
10-07-2005, 06:04 AM
Miami at Buffalo: Holcomb sparks the offense, it won't be pretty but we'll be 2 - 2 come Sunday night. Buffalo.

New England at Atlanta: Them Patriots ain't no fortunate son no more, oh no no no... VICK is. Atlanta.

Tampa Bay at N.Y. Jets: Vinny or not they're still going down. Tampa Bay.Miami at Buffalo: Holcomb clearly sparks the offense, Willis McGahee runs for more than 100 yards and Justin Bannan closes the door to force Miami play against the top passing defense. Buffalo 21, Miami 7

New England at Atlanta: Alge Crumpler makes best season's performance and Warrick Dunn runs for his first score of the year. Atlanta 32, New England 17

Tampa Bay at N.Y. Jets: Tampa Bay defense tops fantasy football with 4 sacks, 2 int, 1 FF and 33 running yds allowed. Tampa Bay 34, Jets 6

Samphin1
10-07-2005, 08:58 AM
Miami at Buffalo: Holcomb clearly sparks the offense, Willis McGahee runs for more than 100 yards and Justin Bannan closes the door to force Miami play against the top passing defense. Buffalo 21, Miami 7

New England at Atlanta: Alge Crumpler makes best season's performance and Warrick Dunn runs for his first score of the year. Atlanta 32, New England 17

Tampa Bay at N.Y. Jets: Tampa Bay defense tops fantasy football with 4 sacks, 2 int, 1 FF and 33 running yds allowed. Tampa Bay 34, Jets 6

You od realize why the BIlls are the top ranked defense right? The same reason Miami was 2nd last year in the same category. Why pass when you can run all day? Until you shut down a team that is a pass happy offense, you won't know for sure how good your pass defense really is.

I will say however, that you have a couple of talented cb's and your starting safeties are pretty good, so if and when a team decides to pass on you, you should prove worthy. :D:

Novacane
10-07-2005, 09:08 AM

THey got lit up by Gus freaking Ferotte. How can they be a great defense

DynaPaul
10-07-2005, 03:53 PM
THey got lit up by Gus freaking Ferotte. How can they be a great defense

They have an awesome D-Line even without Jenkins in there. Sure the secondary isn't too hot but that porous O-line won't give the QB enough time against the likes of Julius Peppers.

DynaPaul
10-07-2005, 03:54 PM
How would be 2-2?...we're already 1-3

Uhhhh... opps!

Ok, I admit it. I never learned how to add in elementary school.