X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

JP shouldnt be worried...

you heard it here first.. holcombe, behind our Oline, will be road kill in 4 games max.. and JP will finish out the season.

The bad news is that when he gets back in there, it will be because there was no one else.. not because the team wanted him.

This whole situation sucks.. thanks TD for building such a dominant line for JP to get 4 games under..
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Re: JP shouldnt be worried...

As much as I hate this switch, I hope Holcomb (no 'e') doesn't go through that and leads us to the Super Bowl
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• BillsFever21
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Tatonka
      you heard it here first.. holcombe, behind our Oline, will be road kill in 4 games max.. and JP will finish out the season.

The bad news is that when he gets back in there, it will be because there was no one else.. not because the team wanted him.

This whole situation sucks.. thanks TD for building such a dominant line for JP to get 4 games under..
      Amen. Mularkey just ruined Losman's career in Buffalo. If he ends up good he will remember this and will walk when his contract is up.

Comment

• BillsFever21
        • Aug 2004

How many games has Holcomb started in a row? He's has fragile as Rob Johnson.

Comment

• BillsFever21
          • Aug 2004

Good job, Mularkey. You ***** non-coaching material, lack of balls *****.

Comment

• RedEyE
            • Jul 2002

Holcomb can scramble slightly better than Bledsoe. The line is actually worse than last year. In a sentence, "Holcomb is F'd!"

Comment

• Turf
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka

Actually you heard it here first, but I totally agree.

Originally posted by Turf
              I hate to say it, but the offensive line and gameplanning is so bad, that Kelly will get hurt sooner than later, and JP will be back in anyways. So everyone stop sweating it.
              Reminds me of the movie Armegeddon. Embrace the horror.
              Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                As much as I hate this switch, I hope Holcomb (no 'e') doesn't go through that and leads us to the Super Bowl
                i dont dislike holcombe at all.. and i hope he does well.. i feel bad for jp.. but i am just going on what i see..

jp had 15 passes last week and was either killed or almost killed on all but 4.. holcombe cant run as much as jp can.. that equals road kill.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Turf
                  Actually you heard it here first, but I totally agree.
                  ok.. you heard it here second.

Comment

• buffalofan19
                    God's gift to the Zone
                    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by BillsFever21
                    Amen. Mularkey just ruined Losman's career in Buffalo. If he ends up good he will remember this and will walk when his contract is up.
                    If Losman's career is "ruined" because of this move, then he was never fit to be an NFL quarterback in the first place. Seriously, if his confidence is so fragile as to be utterly destroyed the first time he is benched, then he has no business playing in this league.
                    Penguins at Sabres Highlight Video 10/10/05
                    Sabres at Lightning Highlight Video 10/13/05
                    Sabres at Bruins Highlight Video 10/20/05
                    Rangers at Sabres Highlight Video 10/22/05
                    Sabres at Islanders Highlight Video 10/29/05
                    Maple Leafs at Sabres Highlight Video 11/11/05
                    Devils at Sabres Highlight Video 11/15/05
                    Sabres at Bruins Highlight Video 11/19/05
                    Sabres at Islanders Highlight Video 11/23/05
                    Canadiens at Sabres Highlight Video 11/25/05

Comment

• BillsFever21
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by buffalofan19
                      If Losman's career is "ruined" because of this move, then he was never fit to be an NFL quarterback in the first place. Seriously, if his confidence is so fragile as to be utterly destroyed the first time he is benched, then he has no business playing in this league.
                      I didn't say his career in general I said in Buffalo. If he pans out why would he re-sign with a team that treated him like dirt? He wouldn't be back and would move on to somebody else.

So basically we have a QB for two years then we're back to square one. I'm so excited.

Holcomb is gonna bomb or get hurt and JP will be back in and will treat this organization when is contract is up with the same respect they have shown him and that's in none.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                        Unreachable Douche
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFever21
                        The Bills gave JP the job. He had 3 quarters in almost every preseason game to learn the offense. He Had 4 regular season games, and also had all of last year to learn anything.

If anyone ruined JP's career in Buffalo it would be JP himself. He's the one who's playing like shlt.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                          The Bills gave JP the job. He had 3 quarters in almost every preseason game to learn the offense. He Had 4 regular season games, and also had all of last year to learn anything.

If anyone ruined JP's career in Buffalo it would be JP himself. He's the one who's playing like shlt.
                          An entire 4 games? I guess every QB is a bust besides Big Ben and Brady.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                            Unreachable Douche
                            • Jul 2002

What has he showed over those entire 4 games? Enough said.

Comment

• Mahdi
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by TacklingDummy

JP is by not playing like s*&^. After watching the saints game over, he really only had 2 throws where there wasnt any pressure on him and he missed. The rest of them were either very good completions or him getting pressured, hurried or sacked. How can a first year starter's performance be judged under those conditions? Our pass preotection needs to be fixed before taking JP out, and even if after that he doesn't perform well, he still needs a complete season to fully develop, because this erratic style of development will only slow down his learning process, and come next year he still wont be ready to play.

Comment

Working...
                              X