PDA

View Full Version : JP shouldnt be worried...

Tatonka
10-06-2005, 06:45 PM
you heard it here first.. holcombe, behind our Oline, will be road kill in 4 games max.. and JP will finish out the season.

The bad news is that when he gets back in there, it will be because there was no one else.. not because the team wanted him.

This whole situation sucks.. thanks TD for building such a dominant line for JP to get 4 games under..

The_Philster
10-06-2005, 06:52 PM
As much as I hate this switch, I hope Holcomb (no 'e') doesn't go through that and leads us to the Super Bowl

BillsFever21
10-06-2005, 06:55 PM
you heard it here first.. holcombe, behind our Oline, will be road kill in 4 games max.. and JP will finish out the season.

The bad news is that when he gets back in there, it will be because there was no one else.. not because the team wanted him.

This whole situation sucks.. thanks TD for building such a dominant line for JP to get 4 games under..
Amen. Mularkey just ruined Losman's career in Buffalo. If he ends up good he will remember this and will walk when his contract is up.

BillsFever21
10-06-2005, 06:56 PM
How many games has Holcomb started in a row? He's has fragile as Rob Johnson.

BillsFever21
10-06-2005, 06:56 PM
Good job, Mularkey. You ****** non-coaching material, lack of balls *****.

RedEyE
10-06-2005, 06:58 PM
Holcomb can scramble slightly better than Bledsoe. The line is actually worse than last year. In a sentence, "Holcomb is F'd!"

Turf
10-06-2005, 06:58 PM

Actually you heard it here first, but I totally agree.

I hate to say it, but the offensive line and gameplanning is so bad, that Kelly will get hurt sooner than later, and JP will be back in anyways. So everyone stop sweating it.
Reminds me of the movie Armegeddon. Embrace the horror.

Tatonka
10-06-2005, 07:01 PM
As much as I hate this switch, I hope Holcomb (no 'e') doesn't go through that and leads us to the Super Bowl

i dont dislike holcombe at all.. and i hope he does well.. i feel bad for jp.. but i am just going on what i see..

jp had 15 passes last week and was either killed or almost killed on all but 4.. holcombe cant run as much as jp can.. that equals road kill.

Tatonka
10-06-2005, 07:02 PM
Actually you heard it here first, but I totally agree.

ok.. you heard it here second.

:snicker:

buffalofan19
10-06-2005, 07:04 PM
Amen. Mularkey just ruined Losman's career in Buffalo. If he ends up good he will remember this and will walk when his contract is up.
If Losman's career is "ruined" because of this move, then he was never fit to be an NFL quarterback in the first place. Seriously, if his confidence is so fragile as to be utterly destroyed the first time he is benched, then he has no business playing in this league.

BillsFever21
10-06-2005, 07:29 PM
If Losman's career is "ruined" because of this move, then he was never fit to be an NFL quarterback in the first place. Seriously, if his confidence is so fragile as to be utterly destroyed the first time he is benched, then he has no business playing in this league.
I didn't say his career in general I said in Buffalo. If he pans out why would he re-sign with a team that treated him like dirt? He wouldn't be back and would move on to somebody else.

So basically we have a QB for two years then we're back to square one. I'm so excited.

Holcomb is gonna bomb or get hurt and JP will be back in and will treat this organization when is contract is up with the same respect they have shown him and that's in none.

TacklingDummy
10-06-2005, 07:33 PM

The Bills gave JP the job. He had 3 quarters in almost every preseason game to learn the offense. He Had 4 regular season games, and also had all of last year to learn anything.

If anyone ruined JP's career in Buffalo it would be JP himself. He's the one who's playing like shlt.

BillsFever21
10-06-2005, 07:42 PM
The Bills gave JP the job. He had 3 quarters in almost every preseason game to learn the offense. He Had 4 regular season games, and also had all of last year to learn anything.

If anyone ruined JP's career in Buffalo it would be JP himself. He's the one who's playing like shlt.
An entire 4 games? I guess every QB is a bust besides Big Ben and Brady.

TacklingDummy
10-06-2005, 07:45 PM
What has he showed over those entire 4 games? Enough said.

Mahdi
10-06-2005, 07:59 PM

JP is by not playing like s*&^. After watching the saints game over, he really only had 2 throws where there wasnt any pressure on him and he missed. The rest of them were either very good completions or him getting pressured, hurried or sacked. How can a first year starter's performance be judged under those conditions? Our pass preotection needs to be fixed before taking JP out, and even if after that he doesn't perform well, he still needs a complete season to fully develop, because this erratic style of development will only slow down his learning process, and come next year he still wont be ready to play.

vicmantak
10-06-2005, 08:01 PM

This whole situation sucks.. thanks TD for building such a dominant line for JP to get 4 games under..Tatonka,

This topic's tittle is simply possitive to this team. I think it supports JP and Holcombe at the same time.
Opposite teams knows how to struggle this OL and it definately makes sense that Holcombe is still not ready and he will make the calls in a very unfavorable situation.

The only thing that I can tell you is that Mularkey and Tom Clements are the "guys" to be extremely worried. They didn't start the best option to win from the beginning and it seems that their mediocre mentality, and lack of leadership will make them own a new life.

On the other hand, it's controversial but to be 100% realistic, IMO Shane Matthews is right now THE BEST OPTION TO WIN. Last year, he showed us that he is still capable and it seems that he is the immediate answer.

IMO Holcomb still needs a little time (one game more) to be completely adapted to this system but if we lose against our archrival Dolphins... it seems that Mularkey and co. will face a very very very tough weekend.
The local and National media are supporting us (fans) and they will not survive the truth.

SpillerThrills
10-06-2005, 08:12 PM
I think that JP will be fine, he's young and still has alot to learn. I like the idea about switching QB's because nothing is working for more than a drive or 2 at most.... I wish that the team would have kept their mouths shut till game time so Miami would have to guess at who was going to start and who wasn't. but lets see what happens!!!

The_Philster
10-06-2005, 08:41 PM
i dont dislike holcombe at all.. and i hope he does well.. i feel bad for jp.. but i am just going on what i see.. jp had 15 passes last week and was either killed or almost killed on all but 4.. holcombe cant run as much as jp can.. that equals road kill.If you didn't dislike him, why do you keep butchering his name? ;)

Forward_Lateral
10-06-2005, 09:12 PM

The worst part is, with a good O-line both Losman and Holcomb would have a great opportunity to be good QBs. Holcomb has proved that when given time, he can make good throws (I know, it sounds very familiar, but he wears number 10, not the OTHER number)

Sorry, back to the topic at hand. This make shift O-line, or whatever you want to call it is BS. They had best yank heads from asses and start giving whoever is QB time, or we are going to be left with Sugar Shane back there.

slakjaw157
10-06-2005, 09:24 PM

:bf1: :bf1: :bf1: My thoughts exactly!

Forward_Lateral
10-06-2005, 09:24 PM
Gimme a break. Benching an essential rookie QB will RUIN his career? Some of you people need to wake up and smell what you are shovelling. Do you expect Mularkey to coddle JP, maybe rub his back and tell him everything is going to be OK? This is getting ridiculous. Mularkey obviously thinks that JP needs to sit, at least one game for sure, so what's the big deal? I am failing to see how benching him is going to hinder his ability to learn. He hasn't seemed to learn much up until now, at least he hasn't shown it on the field.

Forward_Lateral
10-06-2005, 09:28 PM
Good job, Mularkey. You ****** non-coaching material, lack of balls *****.
Yet another ingenius post. Mularkey wants to win. He's trying whatever he can to get this team to win. That means he has no balls? He's not coaching material. It's funny how people start to pile onto a coach when they aren't doing so well. Remember, he did manage to turn a pretty crappy team last year into a 9-7 team. The funniest thing is going to be if the Bills win the next 2 games, are back at .500 and people start praising Mularkey.

Tatonka
10-06-2005, 10:47 PM
Tatonka,

This topic's tittle is simply possitive to this team. I think it supports JP and Holcombe at the same time.
Opposite teams knows how to struggle this OL and it definately makes sense that Holcombe is still not ready and he will make the calls in a very unfavorable situation.

huh?

Luisito23
10-07-2005, 08:24 AM
huh?

lol...

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!

ParanoidAndroid
10-07-2005, 08:49 AM
JP is not really playing all that well. Mularkey is benching JP to see if we can get better play at QB. If Mularkey says in an interview, before the Saints game, that JP is missing some open receivers but wants to stick with him, what does that tell you? Does it tell you that JP just isn't quite playing up to snuff? Do you think Mularkey isn't disappointed?

Also, saying this is going to ruin JP's career in Buffalo is exaggerating just a bit. Young QB's get benched. This will be an opportunity for him to take a step back and look at what he is doing, or not doing, that can be improved.

To quote Marv Levy and someone's sig.....
"Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
***Marv Levy.***

It's as simple as that. Read into it all you want and make all your silly predictions.