PDA

View Full Version : On my way to BUFFALO, see you at the games

im4bflo
10-06-2005, 07:03 PM
Anyone at the Pinto, I'll see for sure, and I'll wander over to the Helmet crew's party, maybe even the Zone party. GO BILLS!
:squish:

Michael82
10-06-2005, 07:05 PM
Anyone at the Pinto, I'll see for sure, and I'll wander over to the Helmet crew's party, maybe even the Zone party. GO BILLS!
:squish:
The BillsZone party is at the Helmet Crew tailgate. You better tailgate with us. :mad:

:jig:

JD
10-06-2005, 07:26 PM
The BillsZone party is at the Helmet Crew tailgate. You better tailgate with us. :mad:

Come stop by the grass lot right before you take a left into the main lot from southwestern. Look for the big tent and a naked woman on a towel. We have kegs, beer pong and gorgeous ladies :geek:

:jam:

GO BILLS!!

The_Philster
10-06-2005, 08:34 PM
Southwestern is about a mile or so away from Lot 1..where the biggest parties are

hammerbillsfan
10-06-2005, 10:20 PM

I'll be there, bringing some Moosehead.

http://www.neonsign.com/eng_neonsigns/images/moosehead-neon-final.jpg

Michael82
10-07-2005, 01:23 AM
I'll be there, bringing some Moosehead.

http://www.neonsign.com/eng_neonsigns/images/moosehead-neon-final.jpg
I'm going to be be drinking alcohol for one of my first times ever at a Bills game, on Sunday. Something tells me that I'm going to need it... :nervous:

:boozer:

im4bflo
10-17-2005, 11:21 PM

And I did !!!
It was great meeting all the Zoner's that were there, Thanks Philster and Helmetguy for introducing me to the gang, and we brought home another win, just like last year, I come in for two winners, and a Sabre win for the icing on that Buffalo trip!

hammerbillsfan
10-18-2005, 12:55 AM
And I did !!!
It was great meeting all the Zoner's that were there, Thanks Philster and Helmetguy for introducing me to the gang, and we brought home another win, just like last year, I come in for two winners, and a Sabre win for the icing on that Buffalo trip!

Sorry, did I even meet you there?
I'm very sorry if I didn't, I can't even remember. :crap:

Demon
10-18-2005, 01:30 AM
Hammer..... just wanted to say whats up to a fellow Rockpile guy!!!

Is the rockpile crazy or what man?

hammerbillsfan
10-18-2005, 01:32 AM
The rockpile kicks ass!

im4bflo
10-18-2005, 06:17 PM
Sorry, did I even meet you there?
I'm very sorry if I didn't, I can't even remember. :crap:

I was looking forward to meeting you, after all the web-drinking we've done on the BDZ, but you weren't there, when I dropped by, at least I don't remember. I'll be back most likely next year, for another 2 game WINNING run!
hammer :beers: im4bflo

hammerbillsfan
10-18-2005, 07:03 PM
Yeah, I got there at 9:15, met Phil at the Pinto.
Hung around there for a little while at then went over to the Helmet Crew tailgate.
I was totally wasted too! :boozer: :squish:

im4bflo
10-18-2005, 07:06 PM
Yeah, I got there at 9:15, met Phil at the Pinto.
Hung around there for a little while at then went over to the Helmet Crew tailgate.
I was totally wasted too! :boozer: :squish:

We got there when the gates opened, and was EVERYWHERE by the time the game started, great buzz, and a greater game!

Voltron
10-18-2005, 07:12 PM
And I did !!!
Cool meeting you! Hope to see you again next year :up:

im4bflo
10-18-2005, 07:17 PM
Cool meeting you! Hope to see you again next year :up:

Back atcha Voltron, and all the rest... GO BILLS!

Ants Skins
10-21-2005, 08:15 PM
Hey all, thanks to those I met this past sunday for the great time. This is Kardsharks brother for those that don't know. Even Helmet guy had a good time, found out he had a helmet grandkid he never new about.

But no, thanks for the great time everyone! Good luck for the rest of your season. I know theirs a better chance for me to win the lottery, but maybe we'll somehow find a way to meet in the playoffs. Guess that just goes to show i'm as stupid sober than i am drunk... go figure!

Good luck Bills Fans!

Cntrygal
10-22-2005, 11:29 AM
Hey all, thanks to those I met this past sunday for the great time. This is Kardsharks brother for those that don't know. Even Helmet guy had a good time, found out he had a helmet grandkid he never new about.
But no, thanks for the great time everyone! Good luck for the rest of your season. I know theirs a better chance for me to win the lottery, but maybe we'll somehow find a way to meet in the playoffs. Guess that just goes to show i'm as stupid sober than i am drunk... go figure!
Good luck Bills Fans!

Glad you had a good time! :biggrin: