PDA

View Full Version : Moulds lets out secret.

TacklingDummy
10-06-2005, 07:42 PM
"It takes a good coach to say, 'I'm going to sit the starting quarterback down and be able to go with somebody else and try to get a spark from Kelly,"' Moulds said. "A lot of coaches wouldn't have done it so we respect him and we're going to back him 100 percent."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/4935104

OpIv37
10-06-2005, 07:49 PM
what a dip****- he should have kept his mouth shut and let the fish plan for Losman

JD
10-06-2005, 07:51 PM
What a ****ing moron. Trade his ass. :loser:

BillsFever21
10-06-2005, 08:03 PM
Any other coach would have the balls not to let the players run the team.

RedEyE
10-06-2005, 08:05 PM
A good coach would have 'coached' his rookie QB, not punish him.

Romes
10-06-2005, 08:11 PM
what a dip****- he should have kept his mouth shut and let the fish plan for Losman

If we know Holcomb is gonna start and ESPN knows Holcomb is gonna start you can bet that the Dolphins already know that Holcomb is gonna start.

vicmantak
10-06-2005, 08:11 PM
No, Moulds is doing his job. He and Evans are the #1 and #2 guys in this receiving corps and they are the only ones that can support the head coach in this very tough moments.

If Mularkey starts Holcombe this sunday and lose the game without this kind of comments... for sure, someone "innocent" will be immediately fired.

JD
10-06-2005, 08:44 PM
What if they are all ****ing with us?

That would be a genius idea. We are all sitting here, positive that Holcomb will start yet JP comes out firing....

But another link: http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/BUF/8934427

If it does turn out to be Holcomb for the whole game, good job Moulds you *******.

OpIv37
10-06-2005, 08:48 PM
If we know Holcomb is gonna start and ESPN knows Holcomb is gonna start you can bet that the Dolphins already know that Holcomb is gonna start.

um, the reason WE know and ESPN knows is cuz Moulds shot his mouth off. ESPN may have had an insider who would have leaked it anyway, but it might have taken longer to come out and not given the dolphins a chance.

CanaanVtBillsFan
10-06-2005, 09:13 PM
does it really matter who said what

WE NEED THIS WIN BAD

gannd
10-06-2005, 09:22 PM
Id rather have a pumped Moulds and Evans having to prove themselves than a dejected Moulds and Evans running useless routes knowing a ball will never get thrown near them.

Novacane
10-06-2005, 09:24 PM
Since Moulds is all for benching players that are not performing is he going to take his seat on the bench if he does not start producing?

Romes
10-06-2005, 09:36 PM
um, the reason WE know and ESPN knows is cuz Moulds shot his mouth off. ESPN may have had an insider who would have leaked it anyway, but it might have taken longer to come out and not given the dolphins a chance.

We knew before Moulds spouted his mouth. The original reports came out a day before the Moulds quotes. Yeah, Mularkey wouldn't confirm but come on we all knew by the way he answered that Holcomb would start. Plus, Holcomb is getting all the snaps with the first string during practice according to the audio on BB.com. Moulds didn't break any news.

feelthepain
10-06-2005, 09:45 PM
A good coach would have 'coached' his rookie QB, not punish him.

QB is the toughest position on the field to master, at the pro level. Maybe your GM should not have taken JP, but thats history now. Something is seriously wrong with your coaching staff or JP. Could be both. I watched several plays where JP had time and just didn't make a simple play. Didn't he lead the NCAA n some stats?? It is hard to say what the problem is, but I would think just handing him the job was a big mistake. I argued on here over that subject and many Bill fans gave me hell over it, and just laughed because the Fins only had back up QB's on the roster. Well that may be true, but it just goes to show how important coaching is. If Wanny was still here, we would be 0-3.

I said during spring camp that the fins counted for two wins for the Bills last year, without those two games the Bills could have also been 8-8 or 7-9. Not exactly two tough wins against a Dolphins team that was a complete mess thanks to Wanny and the loss of Ricky, Boston, and 7 D starters. Now early in 05 the Bills look like the Fins from last season. I think the Bills need to dig deep or this could be a long year. Howerver on the up-side, you could be in the running for Lineart (sp). I think the fins have a good chance at a win this weekend, no matter who starts at QB for the Bills.

pleasesavedrew
10-06-2005, 09:48 PM
Moulds is such a good ****ing player. He made one verbal mistake.

TacklingDummy
10-06-2005, 09:50 PM
[QUOTE=feelthepain]. Didn't he lead the NCAA n some stats?? QUOTE]

He lead Tulane to the lowest Int. Rate in school history.

Inorder for balls to be intercepted they have to be catchable.

The Spaz
10-06-2005, 10:05 PM
Let's be honest here the way Losman has been playing do you really think they would care if it was Losman or Holcomb?

PUCKER
10-06-2005, 10:30 PM
So now Moulds runs the team? Gee,I dont see him signing the checks...

BAM
10-06-2005, 10:31 PM
If Moulds could get some catchable passes, he'd shut us all up.

Tatonka
10-06-2005, 10:37 PM
call me crazy, but i got the impression that moulds was referring to MM benching JP in past games.. not moving forward..

:idunno:

BSXIII
10-07-2005, 01:05 AM
Moulds has a point, but at the same time he's not one who should be running his mouth. His overhyped ass is one of the main reasons the last QB was run out of town. How many times over the last 2 years did he have a chance to make a big play and either drop the ball, or let a much smaller CB outhustle him to the ball? It's too late to be complaining about a rooking QB now.

Anyhow, after watching him decline and become a miserable POS, maybe it's time he walks away from football and starts acting like a father towards all his kids. Hell, doing that full time he could spend 2 to 3 quality weeks a year with each of them.

Jan Reimers
10-07-2005, 03:51 AM
I think at this point, MM has lost control and is casting about for ways to get this team back on track. He has found an easy scapegoat in JP, because you can't bench half the defense or most of the O line.

Moulds' comments are a symptom of a team in complete disarray, where everyone has to jump in and start making noise, to cover up for the confusion and indecision of the coaching staff.

ParanoidAndroid
10-07-2005, 05:23 AM
I have a feeling there is going to be an offensive player clearing-house in Buffalo this offseason.

Moulds definately needs to go, as does Teague.

Meathead
10-07-2005, 07:14 AM
I suspect Moulds' speaking out is part of a coordinated plan by the organization to quell unease in the fan base.

colin
10-07-2005, 07:24 AM
after the first half of the tampa game the whole team lost confidence in JP. willis and the line are known to be able to run, but no one trusts JP to do his bit.

the bottom line is JP was 2 or 3 years from starting when he got picked, he isn't second year starter ready. this little experiment has run its course

finsrclowns
10-07-2005, 07:31 AM
Moulds has a point, but at the same time he's not one who should be running his mouth. His overhyped ass is one of the main reasons the last QB was run out of town. How many times over the last 2 years did he have a chance to make a big play and either drop the ball, or let a much smaller CB outhustle him to the ball? It's too late to be complaining about a rooking QB now.

Anyhow, after watching him decline and become a miserable POS, maybe it's time he walks away from football and starts acting like a father towards all his kids. Hell, doing that full time he could spend 2 to 3 quality weeks a year with each of them.

That one left a mark. :lolabove: