Kelly For QB coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly For QB coach

why isnt jim kelly our qb coach get rid of our whole coaching staff get marv to be head coach and teach the o line and jim to teach losman and be off cordinator and darrel talley to be defensive cordinator and bam were 16-0 next season
  • gannd
    Unofficial Calgary Bills Backers President
    • Sep 2005

Re: Kelly For QB coach

Let Jimbo relax and enjoy his fishing. He hasnt wanted to do any tv stuff so why would you think he would want to coach?. I think over the last year he has personal stuff on his plate and should be trying very hard for a new baby.

I think jimbo should be trying for that 5x a day at least. (lucky bastard)

Comment

• pleasesavedrew
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by gannd
      Let Jimbo relax and enjoy his fishing. He hasnt wanted to do any tv stuff so why would you think he would want to coach?. I think over the last year he has personal stuff on his plate and should be trying very hard for a new baby.

I think jimbo should be trying for that 5x a day at least. (lucky bastard)
      He did wanna do tv, he just sucked.
      Remember the past(11), embrace the future(7)

Comment

• Billz_fan
        • Jan 2003

Being a coach takes a good 12 hours a day. I don't think Jim would be interested in those hours.
        The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• Voltron
          • Jul 2002

Yeah why do we have some one like Sam Wyche? I mean he has only coached such players as Joe Montana and Boomer Essiasion. He was a head coach in the NFL but who cares about that!

Lets hire a guy who has no coaching experience at all! What a great Idea!
          Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
          - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
          -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
          - Mark Twain

Comment

• MTBillsFan
            • May 2003

Jim will probably coach once his kids are out of highschool. So give it 10 years or more... THEN, he'll be our QB coach!
            Send me some wings!

Comment

• BillsFever21
              • Aug 2004

Did it ever cross your mind maybe they don't wanna coach?

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BLOchieF7
                why isnt jim kelly our qb coach get rid of our whole coaching staff get marv to be head coach and teach the o line and jim to teach losman and be off cordinator and darrel talley to be defensive cordinator and bam were 16-0 next season

16-0????????????

what are you smoking?
                Originally posted by yordad
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• JD
                  Sabres Zone
                  • Sep 2003

I'm sure hes not over the death of his kid yet
                  “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• balls deep
                    • Oct 2005

I can hear his words of wisdom already. "Here's how you lose the big one. I have four different tactics."

Comment

Working...
                    X