PDA

View Full Version : It has to be all or nothing this year for the future of the Bills

OpIv37
10-07-2005, 09:09 AM
9-7 or 7-9 won't do it. If we turn it around and make the Playoffs this year, it means Mularkey and TD are doing something right, and we're all overreacting to a bad start.

If we tank the season and end up with 6 or fewer wins, hopefully that will be enough to bring Ralph to his senses and we'll get the housecleaning that we desperately need.

But if we finish with 7 to 9 wins, my fear is that Wilson won't feel the urgency and we'll be stuck with at least one more season of sub-par performance under Donahoe before the rebuilding begins.

This team needs to start from scratch around Wills, Evans and hopefully JP if he catches on, and I'm worried that Ralph may not see it that way and will doom us to another 5 years or so of disappointment.

Novacane
10-07-2005, 09:17 AM
If they don't make the playoffs they need to clean house.

casdhf
10-07-2005, 09:23 AM
if we finish 9-7, i'd say we didn't pretty good. that's 8-4 the rest of the way out. I'll take it

X-Era
10-07-2005, 09:25 AM
9-7 or 7-9 won't do it. If we turn it around and make the Playoffs this year, it means Mularkey and TD are doing something right, and we're all overreacting to a bad start.

If we tank the season and end up with 6 or fewer wins, hopefully that will be enough to bring Ralph to his senses and we'll get the housecleaning that we desperately need.

But if we finish with 7 to 9 wins, my fear is that Wilson won't feel the urgency and we'll be stuck with at least one more season of sub-par performance under Donahoe before the rebuilding begins.

This team needs to start from scratch around Wills, Evans and hopefully JP if he catches on, and I'm worried that Ralph may not see it that way and will doom us to another 5 years or so of disappointment.
Ralph, in my mind, is THE biggest reason for worry!!!!

He wanted to KEEP Butler when he had us in a huge mess before. The only reason he canned him was because he wouldnt tell Ralph he was leaving anyways. It was Ralph breaking up with him before Butler left.

Ralph doesnt have the guts to can TD right after extending him even though we have no playoffs.

Dont bet on Ralph straightning us out, it wont happen.

The guy to beat on is TD, but hes such an ego maniac blockhead, he wont listen anyways. Hes such a blcokhead that he may just fire himself because he didnt get it done. I wouldnt be surpised if it actually happens that way.

Maybe Modrak becomes the new GM, but do we really think that HE will then can the rest of the guys he needs too?

OpIv37
10-07-2005, 09:30 AM
if we finish 9-7, i'd say we didn't pretty good. that's 8-4 the rest of the way out. I'll take it

I won't because it still means NO playoffs. There's no difference between 1-15 and 9-7 in that respect, except that 1-15 might get us a housecleaning.

Luisito23
10-07-2005, 09:34 AM
Is either playoffs or bust, either we make it or we get rid of everybody who is dead weight, I'm sick and tired of being mediocre.........

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!

Novacane
10-07-2005, 09:36 AM
I know this will get me negged but it's the truth. The Bills won't win big again until Ralph croaks. He believes in TD and as long as TD is running the show we ain't winning the SB

casdhf
10-07-2005, 09:42 AM
a 9-7 team will make the playoffs, you watch

Meathead
10-07-2005, 09:44 AM
a 9-7 team might win this division.

X-Era
10-07-2005, 09:45 AM
a 9-7 team will make the playoffs, you watch
9 and 7? OK, fine, so Holcomb wins our next 2 and then wins another 6 games? with our schedule?

I really hope so for the Bills braintrusts sake, or this is all a BIG waste.

ParanoidAndroid
10-07-2005, 09:51 AM
I won't because it still means NO playoffs. There's no difference between 1-15 and 9-7 in that respect, except that 1-15 might get us a housecleaning.
I think 9-7 might get us a wild card this year, but that doesn't seem to be in our future the way this team is playing now. There is time, but the season only gets tougher from here on out.

It's time to dump some higher salary players that aren't producing like Moulds, Teague and Adams.

The_Philster
10-07-2005, 03:15 PM
If they don't make the playoffs they need to clean house.screw the playoffs..it's Super Bowl or nothing...that's the ultimate goal and I'd rather work towards a Super Bowl by developing our future than to just barely get in the playoffs and have to start all over again next year.