PDA

View Full Version : If I'm Ralph....

Earthquake Enyart
10-07-2005, 12:08 PM
I buy a armored car and paint giant Bills logos on them. I fill it with money and follow Jimmy Johnson where ever he goes.

Enough of these untested cheap coordinator coaches. Let's get an experienced, big money coach in here.

Mr. Cynical
10-07-2005, 12:09 PM
Add a GM to that list and I agree. :up:

LtBillsFan66
10-07-2005, 12:10 PM
I'm with you. You're about RW's age so I trust your judgement.

Michael82
10-07-2005, 12:11 PM
Jimmy Johnson? :ill:

I'd rather have Marv back. :up:

Mudflap1
10-07-2005, 12:19 PM
I'd take Jimmy!

Jon

Historian
10-07-2005, 12:20 PM
I would even take pork faced satan at this point.

Give him the HC, and GM jobs, and throw in anything else you could get your hands on, like Nancy Naples beachfront estate, etc...

footballhottie
10-07-2005, 12:36 PM
What about williams? If he comes back maybe his son will too :love:

And before everyone starts throwing crap at me im just kidding....christ

dannyek71
10-07-2005, 12:40 PM
Doug Flutie's son would make a better coach

footballhottie
10-07-2005, 12:49 PM
no i don't want his son to coach...i want his son for myself.

Earthquake Enyart
10-07-2005, 01:48 PM
fbh :tomato:

Ebenezer
10-07-2005, 02:03 PM
Jimmy Johnson?

I'd take Jimmy!

guys, the Bills should not be the drunk loser looking at the fat broads at 4 AM and trying to score...JJ couldn't win in Miami when he had all the control...I don't want him regardless what he did to the Bills. His track record should come under serious scrutiny. Without a stupid 10 player deal for Herschel Walker the 'Boys may never have gotten back to respectablility. Pass.

justasportsfan
10-07-2005, 02:14 PM
I buy a armored car and paint giant Bills logos on them. I fill it with money and follow Jimmy Johnson where ever he goes.

Enough of these untested cheap coordinator coaches. Let's get an experienced, big money coach in here.that would mean Wanny will be our DC. No thanks. I'll take Weiss over JJ. That's if Mularkey turns out to be a bust and if he does , TD should be the one to go first.

finsrclowns
10-07-2005, 02:46 PM
:wtf:

Novacane
10-07-2005, 02:52 PM
guys, the Bills should not be the drunk loser looking at the fat broads at 4 AM and trying to score...JJ couldn't win in Miami when he had all the control...I don't want him regardless what he did to the Bills. His track record should come under serious scrutiny. Without a stupid 10 player deal for Herschel Walker the 'Boys may never have gotten back to respectablility. Pass.

Holy crap! I agree. :nervous:

DolfanTom
10-07-2005, 02:58 PM

Enough of these untested cheap coordinator coaches. Let's get an experienced, big money coach in here.
Jimmy Johnson?? Good luck w/ that!

Trust me, that dude spent all of his coaching and drafting skills in Dallas. Sure, he rebuilt our D, which was nice, but he didn't make one decent offensive draft choice, and his coaching ability is far overrated. The early 90s, this ain't, and no one is sitting there, ready to trade a boat load of #1s for washed-up Hershal Walker!

You guys could do better. In fact, you should be more patient w/ Mularky.

OpIv37
10-07-2005, 03:07 PM

I'd rather have Gregg Williams back. Jimmy Johnson is the anti-Christ and his teams are thugs.

Luisito23
10-07-2005, 05:07 PM

Give him the HC, and GM jobs, and throw in anything else you could get your hands on, like Nancy Naples beachfront estate, etc...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: .........

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!

Luisito23
10-07-2005, 05:09 PM
Jimmy Johnson? :ill:

I'd rather have Marv back. :up:

Give me Marv too..... :bf1:

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!

SeatownBillsFan21
10-07-2005, 06:22 PM
Im all about levy

MarvLevy
10-07-2005, 11:45 PM
isnt there another mora out there somewhere????????

The_Philster
10-08-2005, 04:09 AM
isnt there another mora out there somewhere????????There's Josh, right LOG?
http://chicago.comcastsportsnet.com/Images/talent/josh-mora.jpg

Michael82
10-08-2005, 10:10 AM
I said :ill: to the thought of Jimmy Johnson. I couldn't stand that ******* and would be sick if he ever came here to coach. :puke:

jamze132
10-08-2005, 10:26 AM
Would anyone welcome Wade Phillips back?

Novacane
10-08-2005, 10:39 AM
The problem is not that the Bills hired inexperienced coordiantors. Look around the league. There are a lot of those guys succeeding now as head coachs.

Our problem is we have a GM that passes over the best ones in favor of some guy that is just so happy to get the job that he will will not buck TD. Stop hiring TD's puppets and we'd be ok

Jayhawk
10-08-2005, 11:20 AM
isnt there another mora out there somewhere????????
the father is still not coaching.

jpdex12
10-08-2005, 11:32 AM
Jimmy Johnson?? Good luck w/ that!

Trust me, that dude spent all of his coaching and drafting skills in Dallas. Sure, he rebuilt our D, which was nice, but he didn't make one decent offensive draft choice, and his coaching ability is far overrated. The early 90s, this ain't, and no one is sitting there, ready to trade a boat load of #1s for washed-up Hershal Walker!

You guys could do better. In fact, you should be more patient w/ Mularky.
For once, I agree with this fish fan!

Michael82
10-08-2005, 11:33 AM
The problem is not that the Bills hired inexperienced coordiantors. Look around the league. There are a lot of those guys succeeding now as head coachs.

Our problem is we have a GM that passes over the best ones in favor of some guy that is just so happy to get the job that he will will not buck TD. Stop hiring TD's puppets and we'd be ok
We could have had Weis. :wail:

G. Host
10-08-2005, 03:00 PM

:lmao: :lol:

I guess you think Ralph is senile!