PDA

View Full Version : Predict the stats that Willis and Ronnie will get

Mike13
10-07-2005, 08:48 PM
Ronnie: 120-140 yards, 2 tds, 4 catches for 35 yards.
Willis: Anywhere from 80 yards to 100+ yards. 2 tds. (I dont know if he has good hands so I didnt predict his recieving yards.

Try to keep samck out of this thread, and dont give me any **** about what I said about Ronnie, my reasoning is that you guys have a bad run D.

ParanoidAndroid
10-07-2005, 10:41 PM
If we're behind by 10 or more later in the 3rd, those numbers might not be far off. However....
vs Denver...22 carries for 55 yards
vs NYJ ......12 carries for 35 yards
vs Carolina..23 carries for 132 yards with one 58 yarder
it is worth mentioning that Carolina was without Witherspoon which is a big deal considering their lack of depth at LB. Still...a solid outing for Brown even with less than 30 yards in the first half.

TB....when we needed a stop in the 4th quarter and the game was still winable, we gave up runs of 31 and 24 on a single drive. That's what happens to a defense that has played almost 2/3 of the game. The pounding the defense took actually carried over into the next week. I don't think Miami will have the same success.

This defense is still 7th overall and very capable of stopping the run. Teams exposed a weakness in the defense by running delays on third down. Vick, Dunn, Brooks, and Williams all did it. If they prevent this, the D can get off the field.

McGahee will get to 100 yards for the 4th time this season. This offense can run the ball, no doubt about that. The stalling is due to the inability to get 3rd down conversions in the passing game. If we convert 4 or 5 more of those than we have been, Willis will be able to wear the Fins down.