PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about Quincy Carter???

SeatownBillsFan21
10-08-2005, 12:04 AM
he played good for the jets i think he could be a short term guy here in buffalo what do yall think?It couldnt be any worse than what we got going now.

jamze132
10-08-2005, 12:15 AM
he played good for the jets i think he could be a short term guy here in buffalo what do yall think?It couldnt be any worse than what we got going now.
Uh... no thanks. JP needs some game time. He will pan out just fine. In Madden 06, he sucked monkey balls his first season and then lit it up in his second! lol

SeatownBillsFan21
10-08-2005, 12:20 AM
IN madden 06 if you sim a season 9 out 10 times we wont be 0-4 w/PJ @ the helm sry Dude but he sucks badly

The_Philster
10-08-2005, 04:11 AM
Yeah he might be good...if he can keep away from the nose candy :down: No Head cases or criminals

Jayhawk
10-08-2005, 06:21 AM
rather have Philster at QB (he's the next Holcomb) then Nose Candy

Typ0
10-08-2005, 07:41 AM
I don't think this is necessary at all. I am still behind JP for one...but I do think it's time for him to take a break. I also think KH is going to do decent for us. I liked what he did in cleveland because he took an offense with below average talent to some wins. If he hadn't been involved with a QB controversy there with Couch he might have even gotten going better. But the reality is Clevelend did not have the weapons we do on offense...and KH should be able to QB some wins for us. In fact, I still think the division is within reach for us provided the defense starts performing well. NE rushing defense isn't that good and if WM can get going in those games we may even be able to sweep them.

My point about JP is not that he sucks and we should give up on him but rather we still have that decent chance to do something and he's not getting anything done. It's time to try something else and I'm glad we are going to do it. I just hope there isn't too much dissention between the players and the coaching staff that they still want to play hard.

finsrclowns
10-08-2005, 08:23 AM
No.

SeatownBillsFan21
10-09-2005, 02:50 AM
Nose candy proof?where is it he a good QB.but we do have PJ and KH it it works out 2marow GO BILLS

Demon
10-09-2005, 02:56 AM
Uh... no thanks. JP needs some game time. He will pan out just fine. In Madden 06, he sucked monkey balls his first season and then lit it up in his second! lol

WOW really.... now that makes me feel so much better. Now i can finally get some sleep!

The_Philster
10-09-2005, 03:26 AM
Nose candy proof?where is it he a good QB.but we do have PJ and KH it it works out 2marow GO BILLSThere was a thread about it when he was let go by the Cowboys because of cocaine
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=51119&highlight=quincy+carter

colin
10-09-2005, 07:54 AM
q carter is better than jP, but is a drug addict and will blow up sooner or later when he gets caught again

jamze132
10-09-2005, 08:10 AM
q carter is better than jP, but is a drug addict and will blow up sooner or later when he gets caught again
Word!

colin
10-09-2005, 08:20 AM
Word!

i just got negged for that post, so many people here have their mouths on JP's wang, no matter how much c@@k he chugs every week.

what is with the number 7 and idiot bills fans?

FinsAreLife
10-09-2005, 10:14 AM
i dont think you guys need another average qb, just stick with what you have an make the momst of it right now, there not horrible qbs, and there not great, that basically is what quincy carter is...

CanaanVtBillsFan
10-09-2005, 12:55 PM
geez quincy carter come on the guy is washed up drugs alcohol I'd take Todd Collins LOL